Phantis Forums

oly-paok

slick13

I agree with you that Olympiacos will win the match, but I don't that it's going to be an easy match. If there's going to be a win here it's going to be with the simple score of 1-0. But really I will not be surprised if PAOK pulls it off also.

This is a game that Olympiacos has to win and it's fans are going to be watching this VERY carefully. Plus lets not forget CL is the week after......

BAJEVIC DO SOMETHING!

PAOK will lose this game. Until now I thought the team will rebound from the European disaster this season, but the game with Aris proved that to me that the team is in bad shape this season.

I's say a comfortable 2-0 win for Olympiakos, and they will stop there because they will be thinking about CL.

If Olympiakos continues to miss big scoring chances (Okkas :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: ) like they did in the past two games, then maybe we might get a lucky tie, but that is highly unlikely.

I am glad this game will be played in the friendly confines of Kariaskaki due to our recent struggles the atmosphere that will be created but the fans and the appropriate prepartions for the game will get us through

of course C.L. will be in the back of our heads which makes me a bit worried and with our recent struggles.

But this is a game against Paok a rivarly game and its at home but Paok doesn't look the Paok of old and i expect a good result

i mean there is no analysis needed in this game its only whether or not Olympiakos puts the ball in the back of the net thats the main thing.

Olympiakos will create chances they need to bury them thats it plain and simple

Olympiakos-PAOK: 3-1 i guess... Oly is not performing well however PAOK plays argubly the shittiest football in Karigoria at the moment... They failed to even beat Aris... They have good youngsters in Karypidis, Salpigidis but their coordination at the moment is not correctly-set...

and hey, who's Ndagas??? he scored oly's equaliser against Near East!!!

Olympiakos-PAOK: 3-1 i guess... Oly is not performing well however PAOK plays argubly the shittiest football in Karigoria at the moment... They failed to even beat Aris... They have good youngsters in Karypidis, Salpigidis but their coordination at the moment is not correctly-set...

and hey, who's Ndagas??? he scored oly's equaliser against Near East!!!

ndagas made an own goal he plays for halkidona :LOL: :LOL:

this will be our lineup

---------------------nikopolidis-----------------------

pantos------schurrer-----anatolakis-----georgatos

rivaldo--------kafes-------maric---------djordjevic

-------------giovanni--------okkas------------------

lets hope the left side will work again like in the past.

if they dont hit the post more often than the goal i think we should win this match. as i read the swiss coach is making trouble at paok. he just said "we dont have quality players". :LOL:

i dont think fringer will stay long at paok.

i'll say 3 posts to 1. ;)

Slick, turk may be a Turk but he knows a bit more than you about suburbs in Athens. Chalkidona are siutated in the Near East(or Kesariani) suburb of Athens. :)

what are u taking about ?????????????????????

I KNOW THAT HALKIDONA IS FROM NEAR EAST

another thing is that the sooner they go out of the greek alpha division the better for greek football :tup: :tup:

this will be our lineup

---------------------nikopolidis-----------------------

pantos------schurrer-----anatolakis-----georgatos

rivaldo--------kafes-------maric---------djordjevic

-------------giovanni--------okkas------------------

lets hope the left side will work again like in the past.

if they dont hit the post more often than the goal i think we should win this match. as i read the swiss coach is making trouble at paok. he just said "we dont have quality players". :LOL:

i dont think fringer will stay long at paok.

i'll say 3 posts to 1. ;)

This mix-up is a line up with only one objective...

For PODOVOLLEY-BALL ista to play!!! WELL DONE!!! Giovanni Giovanni gia panta sto Limani.....

Rivaldo on the right, Venetidis out, Georgatos right back, Kastillo on the bench, Okkas never score aballo up ahaid with podovolley.... I like it!!!! :P

Tha gelasoume!!!! :tup:

Great, now we're waiting for Monaco!!!

Bajevic should make some substitutions for second half to relax some players

Where 's Stoltidis (injured?)

Anyone knows who has a suspension for Monaco because of yellow cards and will Pantos be back for that game?

5-1 Final Score !

Last goal was the best, 5 back to back passes inside the area between Rivaldo and Giovanni, making Xasiotis look like the village idiot, and the last touch to Castillo for the finisher ! ! !

AFTOS HTAN O OLYMPIAKOS, MONACO KALOS IRTHATE !

Great, now we're waiting for Monaco!!!

Bajevic should make some substitutions for second half to relax some players

Where 's Stoltidis (injured?)

Anyone knows who has a suspension for Monaco because of yellow cards and will Pantos be back for that game?

Stoltidis got the start today, and yes, Pantos will be back for this weeks CL game

Archived