Phantis Forums

AEK - Kalithea at OAKA ... Live

nightsurfer

Bravo re omadara. According to Sportaction 37,000 at the giopedo and 2,500 ap'ekso who couldn't get in.. exoume megalo lao.. i only wish i could be there with my brother enjoying this first hand. pame gera ..alla duo, tria na telieosoume thriamveftika ti bradia.

ena bravo sthn aek.

to paixnidi mporw na pw pos paixtike poli anoixta, kai prosfere kai thea. o soares einai para poli grigoros kai ekane thn zimia mesa se ena dekalepto gia thn kalithea. wraio to oaka, wraia kai h atmosfera apo tous aektzides B)

aftos o tsigkas ths kalitheas re paidia, tha vriskete se megalo syllogo se ligo kairo, megalo talento sthn apopsh mou.

aftos o tsigkas ths kalitheas re paidia, tha vriskete se megalo syllogo se ligo kairo, megalo talento sthn apopsh mou.

o Tsigas anhkei ston PAO pou ton phre eleu8ero apo ton Paniliako to kalokairi kai agwnizete daneikos sth Kalli8ea.

Ontos 8a vrhskete se Megalo sullogo se ligo kairo. Isws kai ton Dekemvrh akomh. B)

great win for aek good that we put midweek 5 behind us. very good turnout for opening game at oaka vs kalithea around 30,000-35,000 crowd good numbers for greek league.

dissapointing to hear 2,000-3,000 missed out due to pae aek's decision to not open top deck or as it s said not put on sale more then 33,000 tickets for public. sends a clear message to pae that they need to open both tiers as they wont all fit on bottom deck especially for europe and derbies.

great to see lymbe back on score sheet good for his confidence and soares keeps on findind the net. we could even see him on more golas then okkas at end of yr what an intersting thought that is.

A BIG BRAVO to all the Hanoumisses fans for going to the match over than 35.000 against Kalithea... Well done indeed....

P.S. I told you before that AEK plays the best football in Greece at the moment but I don't want to repeat myself a lot on the subject because I am trying to avoid the vromo-pontika!!!! :P

o Tsigas anhkei ston PAO pou ton phre eleu8ero apo ton Paniliako to kalokairi kai agwnizete daneikos sth Kalli8ea.

Ontos 8a vrhskete se Megalo sullogo se ligo kairo. Isws kai ton Dekemvrh akomh. B)

makari na ton doume apo konta se ligo

Archived