Phantis Forums

AIOLIKOS

AIOLIKOS

As expected Panelefsiniakos lost against Aiolikos, a very strong team, the championship of the team of Elefsina begins next day against Atromitos Agiou Georgiou, we must win!

A negative note Panelefsiniakos is the only team of group 8 without a gola scored :( :( :(

I got some history answered for us Aussie Mitilinians on Aiolikos

Whats the name Aiolikos mean?

Aeolos was the God of Wind. Aiolikos (or Aeolikos better) took the name from that God.

Whats the highest achievement Aiolikos has ever made?

Aiolikos has won the title of the C' Category and has played for years in B' Category. Aiolikos has also won the Greek Cup (2002) for unprofessional (amateur) teams (those teams which are not palying in the A' or B' or C' Category)!

Has Aiolikos played in the A' categoria?

Unfortunately, no! This is our big complaint...

Who is the most famous player of Aiolikos?

Now, i think Thodoris Papadimitriou. He is a football player who has played for many years in the A' Category (Apollon Athinas, Ethnikos Asteras) and before some years he belonged to Panathinaikos!

Do any ex Aiolikos players play for any of the big teams in Greece like Pao?

The central defender Stelios Maistrellis is now playing for AEK Athens and

the goalkeeper Giorgos Souloganis is now playing for Kallithea, a team which promoted to A' Category last years.

:tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

file ksereis ti egine o termatofulakas ekane asemnes xeironomies stous opadous tou Aiolikou kai katalabeneis ti akolouthise.....................Emeis oi mitilinioi einai na min paroume mpros etsi kai mas ti dosei ta kanoume lampogialo.

mia xronia pou paizame b ethniki enas diaititis den mas epaikse kala me apotelesma oi MItilinioi na baloun foties gyro apo to gipedo kai na min ton afinoun na fygei.

Telika efyge metamphiasmenos se mpatso.xaxxaxaxaxxaxaxa :LOL:

AIOLIKOS RULES :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

Archived