Phantis Forums

Hpaklis - AEK

Dava-G

It was very pathetic to see the Hraklis players and coaching team , how they protested after the Penalty..and the 2 - 1......

It was a 100 % penalty..... Also all the journalists said it, who were as guests in the Athlitiki Kyriaki.......

The same thing for the 2-1.... The Goalkeeper was on the Line...and an Hraklis defender was standing inside the post...on the corner.... NO WAY offside.....

Nevertheless...the Hraklis players and Coaching Staff... were turning crazy on both ocassions....and were complaining vehemently... to Douros for both decisions.... :tdown:

And not to forget....guys.....before the Penalty.... he could have given another one on Lyberopoulos...... Because these actions in middle Europe are given all Penalties...

Hraklis' player and coaching staff...should go to Douros and ask their apologies...for their unfair behaviour.....

The Goal that we received....goes on the account of Mixailidis.... Is his fault....

Posted Image

Dava-g......dont hurt yourself.....listen to SportFm.....it has killer coverage and of us! Its too good...ERA really sucks.

Melbourne,

I tried but couldnt get in. So I refresh the hell out of the web page and check with Phantis. Its a tough way to follow the game, but I have to follow it....

It was very pathetic to see the Hraklis players and coaching team , how they protested after the Penalty..and the 2 - 1......

It was a 100 % penalty..... Also all the journalists said it, who were as guests in the Athlitiki Kyriaki.......

The same thing for the 2-1.... The Goalkeeper was on the Line...and an Hraklis defender was standing inside the post...on the corner.... NO WAY offside.....

Nevertheless...the Hraklis players and Coaching Staff... were turning crazy on both ocassions....and were complaining vehemently... to Douros for both decisions.... :tdown:

And not to forget....guys.....before the Penalty.... he could have given another one on Lyberopoulos...... Because these actions in middle Europe are given all Penalties...

Hraklis' player and coaching staff...should go to Douros and ask their apologies...for their unfair behaviour.....

The Goal that we received....goes on the account of Mixailidis.... Is his fault....

Posted Image

Refereeing was disgraceful by Douros.... He showed total of 9 or ten yellow cards to a game that was pretty normal. No hard tackles or dirty kicks....

The penalty was a penalty and the goal was definetly ON side. But Douros has given some rediculous free kicks for AEK and the second goal came from a rediculus foul that was given near the Iraklis area..... He reminded me of the Efthimiadis games.... ;)

The penalty was a penalty and the goal was definetly ON side. But Douros has given some rediculous free kicks for AEK and the second goal came from a rediculus foul that was given near the Iraklis area..... He reminded me of the Efthimiadis games...

Totes giati trexane san trelli ston diatiti afou htane penalty..kai den ytane offside....

Sto prin pou mborouse na dosi Penalty sto Liberopoulo den ipes tipota.....

@ Dava.....for some reason the Sport-FM link on Phantis wasn't working. It was playing music but when you got to the Sport-fm website the link was working fine.....weird....

@ Johnny....no sponsor until we get the 44 sorted out. Why would any sponsor give money to a club that could go broke any day. They lose their money instantly.

Archived