Phantis Forums

Lichtenstein - Portugal 2 : 2

nightsurfer

Give some credit to Liechtenstein! They are no longer pushovers.

I saw them in some previous matches and also know that Vaduz are knocking on the door of the Swiss A' Division.

No easy points here folks!

I dont care.

When players like Ricardo, Jorge Ribeiro, Petit and Pauleta are the best we can find to wear our beloved national team jersey they deserve every humiliation it comes their way.

I just cant understand how a team like Portugal plays against Liechtenstein with only 1 striker. Its unbelievable. I bet if Netherlands played against them Van Basten would start 5 strikers and smashed them 9-0.

No disrespect to the Liechtenstein players. If football was fair they would have win yesterday.

I just cant understand how a team like Portugal plays against Liechtenstein with only 1 striker. Its unbelievable. I bet if Netherlands played against them Van Basten would start 5 strikers and smashed them 9-0.

No disrespect to the Liechtenstein players. If football was fair they would have win yesterday.

I'd have to agree with fcportoultra. There is no reason for Portugal to have lost yesterday. I understand that Liechtenstein might be coming up in the Swiss League, but Portugal are a football nation that should have creamed them.

Maybe in the end they took them too lightly.

I couldnt believe that Portugal tied lichtenstein. Its Just unbelieveable how that happened.

All I have to say is that lichtenstein has 30000 people and about 200 of them are "soccer players" for any division. 200! probably like 100!

And I also have to say this, No Offense to The portuguese. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I know how you guys feel I have a Portugese friend and He will be crushed.

No, you made me unsure.... because you're living in N. Ireland... :la:

And I spent some time lurking around the net... <_< but doing that I found a German Forum... writing about AEK and Demis.... :) a lot of fans have a huge respect, what he is doing....(Non Greeks as well) in todays materialistic world....

And I finally found something for you.... the result was correct and the team was correct..... but the years were not so correct......

WM 1996 20.04.94 Nordirland - Liechtenstein 4:1 (3:0) Belfast

WM 1996 07.09.94 Liechtenstein - Österreich 0:4 (0:3) Eschen

WM 1996 12.10.94 Irland - Liechtenstsein 4:0 (3:0) Dublin

WM 1996 15.11.94 Liechtenstein - Lettland 0:1 (0:1) Eschen

WM 1996 18.12.94 Portugal - Liechtenstein 8:0 (3:0) Lissabon

WM 1996 26.04.95 Österreich - Liechtenstein 7:0 (3:0) Salzburg

WM 1996 03.06.95.........Liechtenstein - Irland...........0:0 (0:0).......Eschen

WM 1996 15.08.95 Liechtenstein - Portugal 0:7 (0:3) Eschen

WM 1996 06.09.95 Lettland - Liechtenstein 1:0 (0:0) Riga

WM 1996 11.10.95 Liechtenstein - Nordirland 0:4 (0:1) Eschen

I couldnt believe that Portugal tied lichtenstein. Its Just unbelieveable how that happened.

All I have to say is that lichtenstein has 30000 people and about 200 of them are "soccer players" for any division. 200! probably like 100!

And I also have to say this, No Offense to The portuguese. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Posted Image

PORTUGAL 7 RUSSIA 1

:nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw:

Thats what we can achieve when we play like professionals.

Still Ricardo the goalkeeper is a F***ing disgrace and how the hell Boa Morte is still called?

What you know..pitbull faced Petit scored twice :LOL:

Alenichev on the bench. Mr Yartsev...you gotta be joking...

And I also have to say this, No Offense to The portuguese.  :LOL:  :LOL:  :LOL:  :LOL:  :LOL:  :LOL:  :LOL:  :LOL:  :LOL:  :LOL:  :LOL:  :LOL:  :LOL:  :LOL:  :LOL:  :LOL:  :LOL:

Posted Image

PORTUGAL 7 RUSSIA 1

:nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw:

Thats what we can achieve when we play like professionals.

Still Ricardo the goalkeeper is a F***ing disgrace and how the hell Boa Morte is still called?

What you know..pitbull faced Petit scored twice :LOL:

Alenichev on the bench. Mr Yartsev...you gotta be joking...

congrads.

If you want to see the match go to www.russiantvonline.com

Hey Portista, why does Mourinho suck?

That's very ungrateful of you.

It prety much divides portistas. Some think, now he is gone, he can say whatever he wants about us and some,like me, are not very enthusiastic about his remarks after he left Porto. But its a long story involving some awful sordid details and everything began when was yet the Porto coach.

But dont get me wrong. I am very grateful for what he has done for us, but being such a special coach for us his attitudes are somewhat childish. You cant help but vomit everytime he speaks about Porto

Like a brit guy once wrote if he was an ice cream he would lick himself.

Hey Portista, why does Mourinho suck?

That's very ungrateful of you.

It prety much divides portistas. Some think, now he is gone, he can say whatever he wants about us and some,like me, are not very enthusiastic about his remarks after he left Porto. But its a long story involving some awful sordid details and everything began when was yet the Porto coach.

But dont get me wrong. I am very grateful for what he has done for us, but being such a special coach for us his attitudes are somewhat childish. You cant help but vomit everytime he speaks about Porto

Like a brit guy once wrote if he was an ice cream he would lick himself.

I can understand what you are saying although I do not have all the details.

Judjing frm his charcter, it doesn't suprise me he is very arrogant but it's this arrognace that took Porto to the top and he backed it all the way.

I just don't get why he'd dpeak badly about Porto.

Funny comment about the english journalist about the ice-cream :)

I've always said he's like "marmite". You other love it or you hate it :) :D

• 2 months later...

Archived