Phantis Forums

Veria-Olympiacos

Yaniotis1

Not a very surprising result considering Bajevic was playing most of his reserves. The priority right now is obviously resting players for the upcoming CL match.

Djordjevic did play however and nailed post.

Wouldn't that be a shocker if Veria did go through?

Are u kidding me a 1-1 draw at Karaiskaki i mean wut are u smoking

during the game all the reserves were in and this game Drodjevic to see his first life action and they also dominated the game but didn't find the net the next time around Olympiakos will find the net end of story

isnt there a one-on-one game in ice hockey were they try to hit the post? like that we would have won every game we had up to now with 4 or 5 goals difference.

we really have to learn to get the ball inside the net! it is getting ridiculus. most probably we havent had that many chances in years and we have made just a few goals. :box:

ti le pouts re vlakes, veria took the lead and was this close from going into half time with a 1-1 score. If the referee didn't show 3 minutes extra time FOR THE FIRST HALF veria could have gathered themselves at halftime and probably held onto the score.

ti le pouts re vlakes, veria took the lead and was this close from going into half time with a 1-1 score. If the referee didn't show 3 minutes extra time FOR THE FIRST HALF veria could have gathered themselves at halftime and probably held onto the score.

you remind me of a woman, that cries and bitches and whines about everything

:tup:

Now go hop over to your forum, and leave the normal people alone.

As a representative of the womenfolk of this forum, i strongly protest about the last remark

Unless you are feferring to a certain woman and not to the women in general

And other thing

What happened to Rivaldo?? Was he that bad that he had to leave the field on the 56th minute??

Sorry for the nagging, but i did not find any serious match repoirt anywhere :o

Rivaldo was taken out of the game at the 61' minute, two minutes after OSFP went up 3-1 and there was little doubt about the final outcome.

The timing suggests that the coach took him out of the game to protect and rest him.

Anyway, Giovanni, once more, was the player who changed, all by himself, the flow of the game and scored the first two goals. Rivaldo was his supporting cast, or, given the flow of the game, the chief cheer-leader!

Let us not forget the perennial critics of Giovanni and the astuteness of the comments they rain on him and us.

Rivlado was always "cheer leader " for Giovanni, I remember in Barcelona once, that the hated VAn GAAL benched him for long , Rivaldo organized a " demonstraion" and when he scored a goal he took of his no. 11 shirt and there was a Geovani No. 10 shirt beneath All the other players followed and VG and the crowd saw 11 players with Geovani's shirt :LOL:

I loved it

I am glad that Geo is back to his good form, I wish he keeps it also in the CL. Monaco is a tough team and Rivaldo will meet there one of his best team mates from Cruzeiro: Maicon, and his friend from Barcelona Saviola.

I am looking forward for this game

Rivaldo was taken out of the game at the 61' minute, two minutes after OSFP went up 3-1 anr there was little doubt about the final outcome.

The timing suggests that the coach took him out of the game to protect and rest him.

Anyway, Giovanni, once more, was the player who changed, all by himself, the flow of the game and scored the first two goals. Rivaldo was his supporting cast, or, given the flow of the game, the chief cheer-leader!

Let us not forget the perennial critics of Giovanni and the astuteness of the comments they rain on him and us.

he scored two goals against veria...so what...my pappou could do that

Archived