Phantis Forums

AEK - Panionios Live

nightsurfer

FERRRRRRRRRRRTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MOU LIGO NA PIWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Ainte.......pame gera kai allo gol na tous kleisoume....

Hey you stole our lines!!! :angry: :angry:

It continues..

TON PAO MOY NA ONEIREYTOOOOOOOOOOO

KAI NA FONAKSO STO THEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

PANATHA MOYYOYOYOYOYOY

SE AGAPOOOOOOOO

SAN IROINH SAN SKLHRO NARKOTIKOOOOOOOOOOO

SAN TO HASHISH..

TO LSD........... KTL KTL..

Now on the game. Aek apparently had a good game keeping Panionios out of the game for the longest of the duration of the game...

Now in the league AEK is 2nd (Behind PAO) with 7 points... I don't know how you hanoummisses were so pesimistic bout your team this year, but I think your team is much better than previous years... You have two of the best Greek players (Lymbe and Katsouranis) and also some good signings... Santos players from Portugal seem to perform wee so does the new Greek players like Kapantais and Krassas!!!!

I see AEK 2nd or Third... First PAO then IRA and then AEKAKI!!!! :P :nw:

Wow, what a result. Panionios are a good team, after all, they knocked out Udinese. Soares has been a great pick up, and all our new players are starting to gell, exciting times might be ahead if we can sort out our finacial trouble.

However, people should not get ahead of themselves with there expectations for the club. It is still very early, and anything could happen. Our trip to Iraklis in 2 weeks will be crucial!!!

As long as people dont get there hopes up to much, it should be a very good season

Expectations

Make it to the group stage of Uefa Cup (already done)

Make it to the Semi finals of the Greek Cup

Qualify for the Uefa Cup for next season, by finishing high enough in the league

Yesterdays victory was great, and we look like we have a compedative team,with a defence that is starting to hold up (3 clean sheets in a row). We are scoring goals and playing well, I hope it can continue.

:tup: LONG LIVE AEK :tup:

. You have two of the best Greek players (Lymbe and Katsouranis) and also some good signings... Santos players from Portugal seem to perform wee so does the new Greek players like Kapantais and Krassas!!!!

Methusalix..... it's not the players.... it's the new enviroment...it's the new spirit...,, which makes us strong......

Solid win. Against a team that is definitely a serious competitor this year. We still need to be careful and cautious. It is turbulent times for our team.

And you need to pay your debt....for the lost bet..... as you said that AEK will not go through in the UEFA........... Don't say to me ...that you don't remember .. B)

And you need to pay your debt....for the lost bet..... as you said that AEK will not go through in the UEFA........... Don't say to me ...that you don't remember .. B)

You are 100% correct. Additionally, I am very glad to have lost that bet.

Furthermore, I dont think we will ever win the protathlima this year.... (maybe you will win this bet too) ;)

I hope all the good fortune continues...

FERRRRRRRRRRRTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MOU LIGO NA PIWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

TON DIKEFALOOOOOOOO AETTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOO

MOY NA ONEIREYTOOOOOOOOOOO

ORIGINAL

SE AGAPOOOOOOOO

SAN IROINH SAN SKLHRO NARKOTIKOOOOOOOOOOO

SAN TO HASHISH..TO LSD...........

AEK YIA SENA MASTOURAME OLH YOI

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Kalutera paei me to onoma ths R ekei mesa......

Polu swsta ta les.......oi kaluteroi ellinikoi paixtes einai Lybe kai Katsa.....O lybe einai ola ta leuta....enas tromeros an8rwpos...me mia tromerh kardia....

You are 100% correct.  Additionally, I am very glad to have lost that bet. 

Furthermore, I dont think we will ever win the protathlima this year.... (maybe you will win this bet too)  ;)

I hope all the good fortune continues...

Kala, na se kala file......

Na se pw.....ean exei h Ellada kalous diatites , pou sfirizoune swsta.... h AEK mbori na pari to prwtahtlima fetos....... Giati to pneuma eine pou kivernai sthn zwh.......

Kai emis to exoume fetos.... ena pneuma , pou metakomi vouna..... kai mioni.. xrei B)

Archived