Phantis Forums

Fenerbahce Thread

there is a huge difference with what Ozdemir understood from Culcu's words and the actual Culcu's words..

Culcu himself said after last year's Cup Game that "Bulent Demirlek had a few errors during the game which are tolerable but had a good refereeing overall in the final game and didn't effect the result in favour of one team." But your (yes, maybe s.o.b. is too harsh but i will keep saying this: "stupidly aggressive") board managers (Aziz ve saz ekibi) got it wrong..

Read Levent Tuzemen's column in yesterday's Sabah. He is one of the most objective GS writers in the press and has had a very good point in his article: "If Demirlek hadn't allowed Fener to win the cup, would they be able to tie the game 2-2 after falling behind 0-2? Would they get the chances to win the game which they solely could not score because of their lack of care in front of goal?"

As Genclerbirligi chairman Ilhan Cavcav said on Friday, this year's league started quite cool compared to last years and Fenerbahce management think it's only Fenerbahce management that can increase tension. The funny thing is they always believe they are righteous..

And I'm quite sure the Bicakci Federation was superbly equal as well!! Their Vice President is the Vice President of Fenerbahce now: Şekip Mosturoglu!!! <_<

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply
it's quite off topic to say this here I know but did anyone of you see the Anelka goal against Arsenal yesterday?? he had a bazooka from 27-28 yards and the ball rattled the crossbar and went in!! it really showed the skill and flair of the Martinique-based French forward..

it's 1-1 with 15 mins to go at Avni Aker, Trabzon and after a first half dominated by FeBe, TS have really come alive in the second and have created great chances.. goals by Appiah for Fener and Umut for TS..

Hmmm i wish u would write that we won the match :D ... U write when they scored but u dont write when we score :tup:

Anyways, we kicked one more ass :tup:

Next will be hopefully Celta :D But i dont think we will be abe to beat them but there is still hope ;)

And of course next will be 64l4t4s4r4y :tup:

FENERBAHCE IN BRIBE SCANDAL!

November 29 (GalatasarayNews.com) A Turkish businessman with ties to Fenerbahce has come forward with a shocking confession: that he personally attempted to fix matches for Fener chairman Aziz Yildirim.

Retired businessman Cihan Oskay made the allegations on a TV show called Telegol.

According to Oskay, Yildirim asked him to offer Trabzonspor players a $250,000 bonus to win a match against Galatasaray in the 2000-2001 season. Oskay claims he made a secret trip to the Trabzonspor players' hotel to offer the bribe (Galatasaray later won the match anyway).

Oskay also claims that at Yildirim's request, he bribed Samsunspor players to throw a match against Fener in the final week of the 2000-2001 season. “Fenerbahce was three points ahead of Galatasaray before the final week, and Yildirim wanted to secure the championship," Oskay said.

Oskay claims he delivered $150,000 directly from Yildirim to Samsun coach Yucel Uyar in exchange for a promise the Samsun players would not play "hard" against the Canaries.

Yildirim denied the allegations, calling Oskay's claims "ridiculous". Fenerbahce official Ali Koc went even further, accusing Oskay of various crimes including check fraud.

When asked why he is coming forward now, five years later, Oskay replied: "I want to serve Turkish football by preventing other match-fixing incidents. I am making no profit out of this and I am demanding nothing from Aziz Yıldırım."

The Turkish Football Federation has started an investigation, as has the Samsun Prosecutor's Office.

Thats the biggest bulshit that i ever heard. He is claiming that we give a bribe to a player who scored against us :LOL:

And he is also claiming that we give biribe to trabzonspor who lost 4-0 to u galatsaray in the last match :LOL:

Are u serious that u believe this bullshit? This is why our board wanted an invastigation... Because he is confident that nothing happened ;)

Get real it is an obvious bullshit!

-------------------------------------

We lost the match against Celta in a game which Alex couldnt score from penalty and which we missed many chances!

Anyways even draw in Kadikoy again Frankfurt will be enough to pass this round ;)

it's been 5 days since those claims and I never carried the claims to here because I first wanted to see the reactions.

Oskay is an idiot, no doubt, but obviously you can understand from most people's reactions that some of the things he claimed are true! Yucel Uyar (then Samsunspor coach) was really nervous and tried to reject claims without putting down any real reasons. The "grey" personality of Şekip Mosturoglu also tried to reject claims by calling Oskay "crazy" and "supported by someone from behind" and showed a real "ad hominem".

Aziz Yildirim also gave stupid messages in stead of responding to claims: "People die for this country and go to jail(!)" and "TFF cannot solve this problem because it is too corrupt".

If you ask my personal opinion, I have to admit that some things put forward by Oskay are too true not to be true. But thinking of the conditions then on (Fener hadn't won the league for 5 seasons, Azize was under serious pressure to resign if the team hadn't won the title..etc and of course the way too corrupt personality of Azize itself), it's needless to say some players were bribed (Oskay also said they didn't give any money to Trabzonspor players; they would give it if they lost 1-0 or drew with Galatasaray but some Trabzon players objected to it as they thought team captain Hami would reject such corruption).

The key thing for me is Fener board or representatives are still to reject these claims by some tangible evidence and unless they do it, I will think that they are(or were at the time) guilty.

But of course, as everything in Turkey has been done so far, this case will also be closed and forgotten for good because as Uluc says "the holy alliance media" will support Fener full force and for no reason(?)..

Hmmm i wish u would write that we won the match :D ... U write when they scored but u dont write when we score :tup:

Anyways, we kicked one more ass :tup:

Next will be hopefully Celta :D But i dont think we will be abe to beat them but there is still hope ;)

And of course next will be 64l4t4s4r4y :tup:

you don't seem to write things down about games you lose it seems ;)

RC CELTA-FENERBAHCE:1-0..

but i liked this loss (strange wording I know..) because these sort of games are guidelines to a real victory (remember Bilbao 1-0 GS when GS dominated and should have won at least 5-1).. guzel gunler yakın for Fener in Europea I believe.. ;)

Hmmm i wish u would write that we won the match :D ... U write  when they scored but u dont write when we score  :tup: 

Anyways, we kicked one more ass  :tup:

And of course next will be 64l4t4s4r4y  :tup:

you don't seem to write things down about games you lose it seems ;)

RC CELTA-FENERBAHCE:1-0..

but i liked this loss (strange wording I know..) because these sort of games are guidelines to a real victory (remember Bilbao 1-0 GS when GS dominated and should have won at least 5-1).. guzel gunler yakın for Fener in Europea I believe.. ;)

Are u blind? B)

Look at my message which i sent on nov 30 ;)

I am sick of putting you in to funny situation but u guys still want to be in silly sitiutaions :tup:

Next time read my messages carefully ;)

About chicane issue I repeat I dont believe that it is right. Actually I believe that all of Turkish clubs do stuff like that but it is funny to claim that we cheated by bribing Trabzonspor(which hates Fenerbahce) not to lose against gs with at least 3 goal difference. And they made that miracle and lose 4-0 to galatasaray Oktay Derelioglu missed 2 very clear goal opportunities. So if someone cheated on that game, that is galatasaray ;)

About our game Lig Tv showed that match again 1-2 days ago many people watched it and it is clear that samsun did their best. One of those players who oskay claims that took a bribe scored against us.

And also if we were a cheater team be sure we would beat Denizlispor last year and we would be champions ;)

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

sorry mate but that is the greatest bullshit I have ever heard about that season!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I am not saying that u cheated. I say if someone cheat on that week that is 6s since they beat TS 4-0 when they needed to win with that much difference. Like 8-0 ankaragucu match ... Remember? ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Fenerbahce goes through next round in UEFA cup ;)

Fenerbahce 2-2 frankfurt

Match report

Fenerbahçe celebrate reaching the UEFA Cup Round of 32

Fenerbahçe break Eintracht hearts

Wednesday, 13 December 2006

Fenerbahçe SK came from two goals down to claim a 2-2 draw against Eintracht Frankfurt, progressing to the UEFA Cup Round of 32 at the German side's expense.

Shock opener

The hosts looked sharp from the opening whistle and with less than five minutes on the clock, they carved out a good chance with Önder Turacı drilling in a right-footed effort to bring a save from Markus Pröll in the Eintracht goal. However, the Turkish team's early confidence was shattered just moments later as the Bundesliga outfit went in front with their first attack of the night.

Takahara scores

A wicked cross from the wing picked out Naohiro Takahara in space, and he rose to power a header into the top-right corner. Stephen Appiah immediately looked to lead the Fenerbahçe fightback, his right-footed effort from 20 metres being blocked by Sotirios Kyrgiakos.

Another header

Tuncay Şanlı and Mehmet Aurelio both fired in attempts as Fenerbahçe pummelled the visitors in the minutes that followed, but the Germans' back line held firm. Takahara's second goal then arrived on 52 minutes, another header doing the damage after Albert Streit centred with a delightful cross from the left channel.

Late leveller

Appiah again went close for Fenerbahçe just before the hour but the breakthrough eventually came when Alex's corner was nodded in by Tuncay from six metres. Then, with the clock ticking down, Semih Şentürk popped up with a stunning 83rd-minute equaliser to break Frankfurt hearts.

Red card

Seemingly from nothing, the substitute let fly a shot from 20 metres that flew beyond the despairing dive of Pröll. Şentürk ended the night on a sour note, however, dismissed in injury time after a clumsy foul on Streit.

Who's next :box:

Panathinaikos? Please :D we want you :tup:

It was a really brave fightback from Fener and along with the Celta game, this match also showed that Fener's character in European games is changing. This is the good news..The bad news is, on counter attacks Fener defence and goalie are very poor..Any team in the Last 32 can break through that defence unless something is rapidly changing..

I would too like to see a PAO v FB matchup, but the result will not be like what you expect, Fenersk.. imo at least.. ;) I think Blackburn Rovers will suit you better if you want to get to the 4th round..

It was a really brave fightback from Fener and along with the Celta game, this match also showed that Fener's character in European games is changing. This is the good news..The bad news is, on counter attacks Fener defence and goalie are very poor..Any team in the Last 32 can break through that defence unless something is rapidly changing..

I would too like to see a PAO v FB matchup, but the result will not be like what you expect, Fenersk.. imo at least.. ;) I think Blackburn Rovers will suit you better if you want to get to the 4th round..

Actually we as Turks are not very lucky with english teams. Thats why i dont want both tottenham and blackburn. They both look weak teams but there is some kind of curse against english teams.

Rangers, Parma, az or PAO sounds better for me.

turkish teams are struggling in europe because they have a limit on the number of foriegn players allowed in their squads. if they are to succeed in europe this restriction must be lifted. no other european league restricts its teams like this. the european cup final had arsenal (2 english players in first 11) v barcelona (3 spaniards in first 11).

Fenerbahce continues to its nice form and good results.

Fenerbahce 6-0 inegolspor :tup:

6-0??? Sounds familiar :whistle:

But I dont remember the exact match...Hmmm who was our opponent that day?

Maybe I should ask it to 6s1905 :tup:

6s1905 do u remember which game was it? :D ... Apparently I forgot... I remember it was you but i guess I am confusing it with our last victory 4-0 against you :D

:tup: :D

• 1 month later...

Kays. Erciyes 1-1 Fenerbahce :tdown:

Thanks to Volkan our Erciyes scored a very easy and cheap goal in the first half. This is not his first very big mistake. He saves very hard goals sometimes but these kind of mistakes makes him very antipathic to Fenerbahce fans. Even Runje doesnt do mistakes that often :tup:

Around 84th minute ALEX DE SOUZA scored and let us get 1 point.

1st half was a disaster for us but in the second half we dominated the match. Possesion was % 63 to %37. 1 point for each team is what both teams deserved.

Hopefully we will play better soon. AZ match is coming and we should start to get our form up! :nono:

Thanks to Volkan our Erciyes scored a very easy and cheap goal in the first half. This is not his first very big mistake. He saves very hard goals sometimes but these kind of mistakes makes him very antipathic to Fenerbahce fans. Even Runje doesnt do mistakes that often :tup:

What kind of a mistake was it? When is Rustu due back?

Thanks to Volkan our Erciyes scored a very easy and cheap goal in the first half. This is not his first very big mistake. He saves very hard goals sometimes but these kind of mistakes makes him very antipathic to Fenerbahce fans. Even Runje doesnt do mistakes that often  :tup:

What kind of a mistake was it? When is Rustu due back?
It was this kind of a mistake..

I haven't been able to find the video of his Erciyesspor blunder, but it will be uploaded in a few days probably..

Thanks to Volkan our Erciyes scored a very easy and cheap goal in the first half. This is not his first very big mistake. He saves very hard goals sometimes but these kind of mistakes makes him very antipathic to Fenerbahce fans. Even Runje doesnt do mistakes that often

Thanks to Volkan our Erciyes scored a very easy and cheap goal in the first half. This is not his first very big mistake. He saves very hard goals sometimes but these kind of mistakes makes him very antipathic to Fenerbahce fans. Even Runje doesnt do mistakes that often

Archived