Phantis Forums

ATTENTION ALL AEK FANS

Kostas

i have decided to send a letter to the PAE requesting that they start a subscription service for online viewing of the team's games. ive had enough of hoping for the satellite channels to pick up teh games and hope they show our team once in a blue moon.

i'm posting the text of the letter here. look over it, if you agree, pm me your name and city, and i'll add it to the letter (im emailing and faxing it). if you dont feel comfartable givin gme your name, feel free to copy/paste my text and send it as your own.

but i think its really important we make our feelings known to the team.

here it is:

that is for the PAE to work on. we have no way of knowing what is in the TV contract aek has signed with Supersport. we dont know if there is clause for delayed internet broadcast. all i know is that it does not include broadcast outside of greece.

i am simply bringing the desires of certain aek fans to their attention. whover wants to add their name, please do so. whoever doesnt can go about their buisness.

That's right Supersport does not broadcast overseas. What PAE AEK, and for that matter any other PAE should is realiz that they can also sell the international rights to their home games just like Olympiakos did with their games, which will be shown on Antenna Satellite/Pacific.

i have decided to send a letter to the PAE requesting that they start a subscription service for online viewing of the team's games.

Well I do also know that Supersport does not broadcast overseas..... but my thoughts were the following.

As far as I understood Kostas talks about online viewing. And this is internet.

If AEK would do that...then also people from Greece could log in in and watch the games.

Now if Supersport pays the money ...they want to have exclusive rights I believe...in order to be able to sell subscriptions.... Otherwise it does not make sense.

I could imagine.... that the above online scenario could be introduced in the next negociations.....and in the new contract between AEK..and the TV company...

• 1 month later...

The below is a post ... on the "AEK and PAO on ERT Sat".. ....topic....

Yeahh the webstream shows what ERTSat is showing in Europe.....Supersport is not allowing them to broadcast live in Europe or the web because then people in Greece would not subscribe to Supersport.. Thats why the games were on Tape dealy the last couple of years.

It says exactly of what I wanted to explain in this topic......... as a single opinion abstractor...like many times.....

One more time.... often what the majority thinks is not correct.....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived