Phantis Forums

PAOK TV-Radio Coverage (including streams)

Ziaka

It sure is. And for us in the US it's the best way of seeing the PAOK home games for Superleague.

This is all a result of the agreement between PAOK and Forthnet (NOVA) for PAOK's home Superleague games for the upcoming season, which was announced today.

The deal between PAOK and NOVA is for the games to be televised on Novasport channels in Greece and Cyprus only. The deal apparently pay PAOK 7 milion Euro plus 1 extra milion if we finishes 2nd or 3r in the standings. If we win the title we will get 2 milion Euro extra instead.

PAOK retain the international rights with the exception of Greece and Cyprus.

PAOK TV just announced that the annual package will cost 79.99 Euro, while tomorrow's game will cost 4.99 Euro.

Official PAE PAOK announcement:

To PAOK TV συνεχίζει την πορεία του προκειμένου να μεταδώσει την εικόνα της Τούμπας σε όλο τον κόσμο εκτός Ελλάδας, Κύπρου.

Η ανανεωμένη ψηφιακή πλατφόρμα του ΠΑΟΚ αλλάζει, προσαρμόζεται και συνεχίζει προκειμένου να προσφέρει τις υπηρεσίες της στους συνδρομητές της.

Για τη σεζόν 2020-21 το PAOK TV διατηρεί τα τηλεοπτικά δικαιώματα των εντός έδρας αγώνων του ΠΑΟΚ για το πρωτάθλημα Super League Interwetten για όλες τις χώρες πλην της Ελλάδας και της Κύπρου.

Οι φίλοι του Δικεφάλου που διαμένουν στο εξωτερικό, λοιπόν, θα έχουν τη δυνατότητα να εξασφαλίσουν ηλεκτρονικό… εισιτήριο διαρκείας για το PAOK TV και την Τούμπα προκειμένου να παρακολουθούν την αγαπημένη τους ομάδα όπου κι αν βρίσκονται με τον πιο σύγχρονο τρόπο.

Το υπόλοιπο αποκλειστικό περιεχόμενο με συνεντεύξεις, ζωντανές εκπομπές, προσωπογραφίες, αγώνες Ακαδημιών, αναλύσεις, ενημέρωση θα είναι διαθέσιμο χωρίς γεωγραφικούς περιορισμούς.

Το PAOK TV δίνει τη δυνατότητα στους κατοίκους εξωτερικού να παρακολουθήσουν ζωντανά τους αγώνες και σε όλους τους χρήστες του το αποκλειστικό περιεχόμενο της πλατφόρμας:

• Από κινητό Android μέσω της dedicated εφαρμογής
  • Από κινητό iOS μέσω της dedicated εφαρμογής
  • Από Android Smart TV μέσω της dedicated εφαρμογής
  • Από LG Smart TV μέσω της dedicated εφαρμογής
  • H εφαρμογή για Samsung Smart TV αναμένεται να τεθεί σε κυκλοφορία στο τέλος Σεπτεμβρίου.
  • Μέχρι το τέλος το 2020 θα έχει ενεργοποιηθεί και η δυνατότητα Chromecast για να μπορείτε να στέλνετε την εικόνα από το κινητό, στην τηλεόρασή σας με μια κίνηση.

Το PAOK TV σας παρέχει τη δυνατότητα να:

• Δείτε live τους αγώνες σε Full HD Stream με τη δυνατότητα timeshift ώστε να μπορείτε να πηγαίνετε πίσω σε προηγούμενες φάσεις την ώρα που ο αγώνας εξελίσσεται ζωντανά.
  • Να βλέπετε επιλεγμένα highlights και τα γκολ μέσω του αποκλειστικού Enriched Player για web, tablet και mobile συσκευές. (Θα ενεργοποιηθεί σε περίπου 30 μέρες)
  • Να βλέπετε τους αγώνες On Demand όποτε εσείς θέλετε χωρίς να σας κάνουμε spoiler το αποτέλεσμα.
  • Να φτιάχνετε τη δική σας λίστα με το αγαπημένο σας περιεχόμενο
  • Να έχετε τη δυνατότητα Continue Watching σε περίπτωση που αφήσετε κάτι στη μέση.

Το e season ticket, δηλαδή η συνδρομή για τη σεζόν 2020-21 για τους κατοίκους εξωτερικού, που θα δίνει πρόσβαση σε όλο το περιεχόμενο και τους live αγώνες θα κοστίζει 79,90 ευρώ και μαζί ο κάθε συνδρομητής θα λαμβάνει στο mail του ένα voucher 10 ευρώ για αγορές από το eshop του ΠΑΟΚ.

Παράλληλα, όποιος φίλος του ΠΑΟΚ που διαμένει εκτός Ελλάδας – Κύπρου θέλει να βλέπει μεμονωμένα αγώνες, θα εξακολουθεί να υπάρχει η επιλογή του Pay Per View, αρχής γενομένης από την πρεμιέρα της Super League Interwetten και την αναμέτρηση με τη Λάρισα, η οποία κοστίζει 4,99 ευρώ.

It’s Real. It’s Live. It’s Everywhere

Just bought my season pass for paok tv. 

Cost $130.49 aussie dollars on my mastercard. 

I do hope we have more subscribes from OZ this year, i have shared it on my Sydney Paok fans page. Hope the boys purchase more this year. Might push the tight asses! 

Bananas, i just read the subscription package and it has the following:

"Watch the On Demand games whenever you want without the platform giving away any spoilers about the result"

Perfect for us Aussies to sleep in a little and watch the game "live"

1 hour ago, PAOKSYD said:

Cost $130.49 aussie dollars on my mastercard. 

i just paid my tv subscription -  $136.99 AUD on visa.  

34 minutes ago, pash said:

Yup, this was also a thing last year. In fact I think you can go back pretty far in their catalog, at least you could last time I checked

but it always displayed the scoreline before you pressed through to the match. Now it says you can watch at anytime without any spoilers of the result.

24 minutes ago, Nea Bafra said:

wait a second, we have a paoksyd and a sydney paok. damn guys I know sydney is a sh1tty place but I didn't realise you guys had the imagination sucked out of you

sometimes I think I suffer from amnesia thinking to myself 'i don't remember writing that' when in fact it was paoksyd 😆

• Like it 2

30 minutes ago, Nea Bafra said:

wait a second, we have a paoksyd and a sydney paok. damn guys I know sydney is a sh1tty place but I didn't realise you guys had the imagination sucked out of you 😉

Well one's an a$$hole and the other's a sweetheart but I'll let you figure out which is which on your own!

• Like it 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, SydneyPAOK said:

Bananas, i just read the subscription package and it has the following:

"Watch the On Demand games whenever you want without the platform giving away any spoilers about the result"

Perfect for us Aussies to sleep in a little and watch the game "live"

i just paid my tv subscription -  $136.99 AUD on visa.  

definitely looking forward to watching in my own time without spoilers.. never underestimate the importance of sleep hahaha

If it's anything like it's been in previous seasons (which I'm guessing it will be), the commentary will be entirely in Greek. Often, the second commentator is a current or former player, like how Panathinaikos tapped Dpaps for that last friendly.

You do bring up a good point though. Especially for international games where we maintain the rights, having an English option front and center probably would make the stream all the more enticing.

1 hour ago, pash said:

If it's anything like it's been in previous seasons (which I'm guessing it will be), the commentary will be entirely in Greek. Often, the second commentator is a current or former player, like how Panathinaikos tapped Dpaps for that last friendly.

You do bring up a good point though. Especially for international games where we maintain the rights, having an English option front and center probably would make the stream all the more enticing.

I guess the main question is where do the majority of international subs come from? I would guess there would be a lot in Germany and other EU countries where they wouldn't speak English. Now whether that is more or less than those in the UK, USA and Austria I don't know.

Maybe you and I should offer ourselves as co commentators Pash.

I could do that

"So the, uh, little guy over there just tried to hit the ball and missed."

:: 45 second awkward pause ::

"I hear people in Larissa like horses."

:: full minute pause, sounds of a struggle coming over the mic ::

"So yeah anyway, you guys hear about that Messi guy? Sounds dirty."

42 minutes ago, teke817 said:

this is all great news - does the PAOKTv license include all home European competitions? I just got myself and my father a subscription, about to check out the app on the LG momentarily ... 

No. UEFA owns those rights.