Phantis Forums

A' Division: Neos Panionios - PAOK

Ziaka

On Sunday PAOK travels to Nea Smyrni to meet Neos Panionios in the second round of the Greek championship.

Very tough game as Panionios is in good form judging from the UEFA Cup game against Udinese. Panionios lost their opening game against Chalkydona, and they will want to prove something in this game.

On the other hand if the PAOK players don't wake up and start playing the game that they are capable of playing, I see us losing this game. Depending on which PAOK shows up for this game anything is possible.

My prediction is a 1-0 win by Panionios or at best a 1-1 tie.

I don't know sh*t but my prediction is 2-0 PAOK. Go PAOK!!!! :box:

i saw this match and i have to say Panionios impressed me a lot.......

who is Breska!?????????? he was absolutley amazing tonight.......great player that has a big future.

PAOK had 1 really good chance in first half that ended up in 3 blocked shots but that was it....Panionios dominated them clearly , PAOK was really unorganized while Panionios looked great dicipline and were developing attacks... PAOK looked lost they werent too involved...Salpiggidis and Vokolos arent enough for the team to do well i feel....

Very disappointing result but not entirely surprising.

Panionios have put together a very solid team of late and if their match against Udinese in the UEFA cup was any indication, they mean business this year. They are a structured, well balanced, and disciplined football club. All the things that PAOK are not at the moment.

Sad to hear that they're (PAOK) are still playing disorganized football. Somehow, I think that the PAOK we are going to see this year is the PAOK we were all expecting to see last year.

Can anyone say, 7th place finish?

Not an unexpected result, which inthe end cost Anastasiadis the coaching job.

I saw some highlites from the game, and we had couple good chances in the 1st half, but PAOK did not show up for the 2nd half.

With the coaching change let's see if something happens. Next game is a tough one as well, against Iraklis.

Archived