Phantis Forums

Hello from Scotland

yourikis

Hello from Scotland

Sorry to see your team defeated so badly by Man Utd

My team s Glasgow Rangers and look forward to our games with PAO

May the best team win,hopefully in a far contest

We will be in Athens fr the game in ctober and hope to meet some of yu for a beer before and after the game.

Could any fan tell me what the cost of tickets are in Euros for your home games?

:tup:

You must be kidding file Evergreen... When did you see a € 30 European PAO ticket huh????

Our friend must be happy if he manages to purchase a € 50 ticket. I have an Idea that the prices will be 50, 80 and 100 euros each.........

I recon that even the organised supporters will pay more than € 30 per ticket...

This is PAO you are talking about man, its not miserable Thrinos with student, child, popps & grannys, members, organised, kafroi etc etc, ticket divisions to get a full house...... :P :P :lol: :lol:

:nw: Thanks very much for the info. on ticket prices.

Could you also tell me in which stadium the RFC v PAO game will take place?

I was informed that all sports stadiums in Athens were being upgraded for the next Olympics.Posted ImageHope you like this Ranger Bearette :tup:

Hey there mate!

Welcome!

Stick around if you think you have the time to!

We also have a corner where you can drop a line every once in a while with news of Scotland!

Look at http://clubs.phantis.com/sports/index.php?showforum=37

Enjoy mate!

Thanks for the welcome.

I will post on your Scotland news board anything you would like to know about our team or other teams in our group.just askMy WebpageIf you want any fans of PAO can post on this site which is very informative about RFC and also has some good links to scottish football :tup:

Done! Your webpage is in our fast developing index!

http://clubs.phantis.com/sports/index.php?...35&st=0#entry63

Whenever you have the time copy and paste a league table or any important news in our Scotland forum mate. If possible to fit your schedule. Anyway, it is not the first time we meet in European cups and it sure wont be the last!

Yuo know where we are now!? :D

Hey there mate!

Welcome!

Stick around if you think you have the time to!

We also have a corner where you can drop a line every once in a while with news of Scotland!

Look at http://clubs.phantis.com/sports/index.php?showforum=37

Enjoy mate!

Posted Image THANKS AGAIN TO YOU

THE EARLY BIRD GETS GETS THE WORM BUT IT IS THE EARLY WORM THATS CAUGHT SCOTTISH MICE DONT TAKE CHANCES :tup:

THE EARLY BIRD GETS GETS THE WORM BUT IT IS THE EARLY WORM THATS CAUGHT SCOTTISH MICE DONT TAKE CHANCES :tup:

:lol:

I thought Scotish mice dont like Cheese though! Its Haggus (spelling?) and Ale aint it!? ;) :lol:

--

Enjoy your ties with the Greens mate. They even have a shamrock in their logo!

I hope you will stick around whenever you have the time and change most peoples view about a dull two horse race up there ... ;) Enjoy

Hello everyone,

I'm another Scot, regularly using Phantis to keep up with all the Greek soccer news. I stayed in Athens for a few years and followed the mighty Ionikos accross Greece as my countryman Brewster was there at the time. But as I stayed in Ambelokopi, PAO were my other team especially when they moved back to Leoforos.

Was in Manchester for match last week sitting behind Basinas and Warzecha (we really needed them!!). Pao fans were fantastic as usual, and got a well deserved round of applause from the otherwise silent United fans. Unfortunately I won't be going to the Rangers game, but am sure G13 will give them a warm welcome. So warm they won't know what's hit them!

I look forward to hearing your views on next weeks game.

My prediction - 3-1 PAO

Could any fan tell me what the cost of tickets are in Euros for your home games?

Tickets are out today for the Rangers game....

They start from € 30 for the organised supporters, gate 7 € 40, and gates 1,12,5,6 € 50 Euros. I am not sure if people aqre able to buy tickets in gates 11 and 10a-10b. :huh:

Anyway these are the prices, and today is the first day of their sale.

You must be kidding file Evergreen... When did you see a € 30 European PAO ticket huh????

Our friend must be happy if he manages to purchase a € 50 ticket. I have an Idea that the prices will be 50, 80 and 100 euros each.........

I recon that even the organised supporters will pay more than € 30 per ticket...

This is PAO you are talking about man, its not miserable Thrinos with student, child, popps & grannys, members, organised, kafroi etc etc, ticket divisions to get a full house...... :P :P :lol: :lol:

Dont say I did not warn you guys that pops is losing it! :lol:

Thanks for the welcome guys.

I'm afraid to say I'm a Dundee United fan, which explains the Brewster connection. 1994 Scottish Cup Final, Brewster goal made it 1-0 against Rangers. What a day, night, week!! Brewster is now at Dunfermline and is still playing well at 36. He says his 5 years in Nikaia with Ionikos has helped him keep playing at a high level for so long. He started to play slightly off the attack, creating chances for the younger strikers. If he's been a couple of years younger he would be in the national team. It's a pity he was ignored while in Greece. If he had went to AEK when he got the chance, maybe it would have been different.

Dundee United had Tassos Venetis from Larissa for a couple of years. He didn't really get much of a chance, and I think he's returned to Greece with Akratitos. Anyone have any news on him.

Watched Dundee-Perugia (1-2) in the UEFA last night on TV. Vryzas & Lampoutis (sub) played. Where did Lampoutis start out with? Dundee have signed Ravanelli, and the word is they are trying to sign Davids (???). They have come into some money, but surely Davids will go elsewhere.

Enjoying your topics - finding some of the Greek a bit tricky though. The gavroi topics are virtually all in Greek. Lucky I don't want to read them anyway!

Why are you saying that dirty mouse, I have just proven that the chiepest ticket is € 30 for organised supporters ONLY............. Tickets in descent seats cost € 50.... How would you know about descent seats anyway, vromo Hanoumissa when you go to skepasti to watch a game.... :P

Oyst Laikoyra omada toy Laoy!!!! :tdown:

Tickets are out today for the Rangers game....

They start from € 30 for the organised supporters, gate 7 € 40, and gates 1,12,5,6 € 50 Euros. I am not sure if people aqre able to buy tickets in gates 11 and 10a-10b. :huh:

Anyway these are the prices, and today is the first day of their sale.

Many thanks for the ticket info

Could you tell me which Gates the visiting RFC fans will be using and if there is a safe section there for Family/young fans?

Thanks in advance

Archived