Phantis Forums

New Stadium

Spears

Look at these stupid vazeles blaming Kokkali for not putting in one penny. If only you idiots had half his genius maybe you would have a stadium years ago. No, you're still playing in a stadium that isn't even worthy of Gamma Ethniki teams.

Guess what a deal as struck

Pao will officially build on Elliniko

Wow what a beautiful new stadium..Ooooooooo

HA HA HA...You so funny...NOT!! <_<

Whenever and whereever they finally decide, you kokkalides will be jealous and in awe :huh:

Gotta go and sip some green pints B)

u see this is wut i am talking about

all pao wants is a stadio that is aritifically better then Pao's

Olympiakos build Karaiskaki b/c it needed a home

big difference

Karaiskaki has and will be the back done for the club

and stadio that is beauitiful and fear ful for opposing teams

Kariaiskaki represents the club evolving into a greater club and his able to look high in European play rather then down

papparazzi

:huh: :o :D :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

that guy is incredible

That is funny :LOL: but also tragic :( because every time we wanted to build somewhere some problem came up.

Let's hope the same will not happen with Votaniko. But something tells me that it will. We will see.

Watching the game Olympiakos v Ionikos on the weekend on Antenna Pacific in Australia, it had a very profesional feel to it. Watching the game it felt like i was watching a game from the LA liga or the Seria A soemthing many A Ethiniki games dont have and with a new stadium of PAO and given that it will be sold out, it will help to the improvement of the A ETHINIKI AEK MUST BE NEXT WITH THEIR NEW STADIUM.

VOTANIKO NOW. START F***EN BUILDING CUNTS!!!!!

Yesturday PAE (Tzigger), KAE (Pavlos) and Erasitexnis (Thanassis) all agreed to the solution of Votaniko... I must admit that it looks much better than Helliniko bearing in mind that Goudi is almost imposible due to the reasons we mentioned earlier.... Also the stadium is going to be 45.000, and a new metro station will open in the beginning of 2007!!! It will be the next station of Monastiraki in the blue line....

Now all that is left is for PAO to go and discuss with Bakogianni in the terms of financing... Dimos Athineon WILL have to finance part of the build up due to the high value of Leoforos and the low value of the area of Votanikos.... The meeting will take place sometime next week......

For now just have an idea of the "Leoforo Arena"!!!!

Posted Image

PROSKYNATE APISTOI TON NAO!!!!! :nw: :nw: :nw:

:tup: looks very nice. i hope you wontt have any problems now in building it. good luck.

you really need the new stadium. leoforos is heading towards the condition the old karaiskaki was before it was torn down. it wont be safe anymore at all after the derby anyway. since we will beat you, your fans will take over the job of a demolition company. ;) :P ;)

That's good news about Votanikou but if the stadium ends up looking anything like the one on the picture from Sportday then it's the ugliest ###### stadium in Europe. Noway that's the final sketch because they haven't even made the final decision yet and judging by how long things take to complete in Greece..... :P

But the good news is that there is now opportunity for all tomies tou PAO to go in the same area, there will be a kolimvitirio and a kleisto of about 10000/15000.

AT LAST. Let's hope there won't be any blocks. But dimos will want a share of the profits and so will the company that builds it. The club will have to plan for an extensive commercial and emporiki excercise if they are to make any money from it.

It looks a bit too closed, suffocating. It reminds me of Centre Court at Wimbledon although that's far smaller because it's a tennis court.

I like to see something more open and spacious.

And who cares about Kokaliskaki? It's nothing special as I have said before. In England even small clubs like Hull City, Wigan, Reading and Leicester have better looking and bigger stadiums that were built recently. Kokaliskaki is new to the Greek standards but it's bettered exists almost everywhere in Europe.

I want something that stands one level above the rest. Like everything else with PAO,I want us to be the place people talk about when they think of stadia in Greece. Just like they think PANATHINAIKOS when you mention Greek football.

Guest Protathlitis

Like these:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

you really like the look of these? especially the first one?

Karaiskaki is beautiful inside and out....you wait till it gets a second tier :nw:

why when you see plans for a new stadium does it look like they want to build a shopping centre inside too

Like these:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

you really like the look of these? especially the first one?

Karaiskaki is beautiful inside and out....you wait till it gets a second tier :nw:

why when you see plans for a new stadium does it look like they want to build a shopping centre inside too

Im not sure if you havent noticed but these are the way new stadiums are built. These are the beautiful designs and on the inside are even more beautiful. Not like that s%$#! hole you call a beautiful new stadium. You know, 1 gay still hasen't actually said what is beautiful about kokkalaiskaki. It's 4 red walls with 1 tier of red seats. It's the plainest looking stadium that has been built in the last 25 years. I defy 1 gavro to prove me wrong.

You know, 1 gay still hasen't actually said what is beautiful about kokkalaiskaki. It's 4 red walls with 1 tier of red seats. It's the plainest looking stadium that has been built in the last 25 years. I defy 1 gavro to prove me wrong.

:nw: well said.

my fav part at the olympic games was hearing the same thing from foreigners about the stadium behind me and also in the tram- for a new stadium its not very impressive.... so its not just my green eyes!!!