Phantis Forums

New Stadium

Spears

• 3 weeks later...

If they even think of making the ground at Elliniko then ND will go to the vourko along with the PASOKIA in 3,5 yeras.... ;)

OYST LAMOIA!!!!! :angry: :ph34r: :box:

TOTE NA KANATE KAI TO NEO KARAISKAKI STHN KIFISSIA ALHTES!!!!! :ph34r: :box:

SOYFLIA MOY&^&^%%NI!

TO GHPEDO TOY PAO

THA GINEI STO GOUDI!!!!! :nw:

you should have offered to pass the stadium to the greek olympic committee too. then you would already have yours ;)

but you missed your chance...

i hope you'll get your stadium. this can only help greek football. it would be nice if all the teams would play in a nice stadium.

good luck with your plans.

i think they want you to build it in elliniko so that you reuse the parts of the soft-, baseball and hockey stadiums. ;) when i was there i alreada had the thought, that it should be possible to put the different parts together and build a football stadium.

I don't want to have to travel all the way down past delta faliro and kalamaki.

I don't want PAO to be based at a F***ing AIRPORT.

Come on guys, lend your voice of support. I trust the Giannakopoulos brothers far more than the Vardinnogiannides.

PAO IS AN ATHENS CLUB AND MUST STAY IN ATHENS

There is a large problem with Goudi (the municipalities around it own it and therefore it's ot a matter of the central government to give it a away, furthermore, even if one citizen of those municipalities opposes to the plan, the construction could go back at least 7 years, meanwhile Olympiakos will be making a great deal more money form his stadium and consequently hae more money to spend)

Yes I agree Goudi is the Ideal location for PAO but time is of essence. This is why Helliniko is considered. On the pros for Helliniko we have to add that there already exists a Basketball Arena (realy nice one 13000), that there is a lot of space which Pao can take advantage of (commercial use), and finaly that in a few years time the Metro will have a station nearby.

Let's face it Nothing is gonna be like Leoforos, whichever the solution Goudi, Helliniko or Eleonas.

Personally I just want a modern Stadium of at least 45000 I don't care where it is.

There is a large problem with Goudi (the municipalities around it own it and therefore it's ot a matter of the central government to give it a away, furthermore, even if one citizen of those municipalities opposes to the plan, the construction could go back at least 7 years, meanwhile Olympiakos will be making a great deal more money form his stadium and consequently hae more money to spend)

Yes I agree Goudi is the Ideal location for PAO but time is of essence. This is why Helliniko is considered. On the pros for Helliniko we have to add that there already exists a Basketball Arena (realy nice one 13000), that there is a lot of space which Pao can take advantage of (commercial use), and finaly that in a few years time the Metro will have a station nearby.

Let's face it Nothing is gonna be like Leoforos, whichever the solution Goudi, Helliniko or Eleonas.

Personally I just want a modern Stadium of at least 45000 I don't care where it is.

• 2 months later...

Karamanlis made a statement last night regarding the new PAO stadioum. He said that the government will come up with a final solution by January 2005!!!!

More...

http://www.sportaction.gr/document.php?cat...ocument_id=4356

BRHTE THN AKRH ALHTES GIATI THA PATE NA VREITE TA PASOKIA STO VOURKO KAI ESEIS SE 3 XRONIA!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

Ok finalised... The badmington area is going to be given for the Volleyball and basketball grounds where the Government has suggested 2 places in Goudi and 1 in Helliniko for the football ground.

They are waiting an answer from Tzigger. I think Goudi is final... ;)

more...

http://www.in.gr/news/article.asp?lngentit...58&lngdtrid=246

Ziaka, PAO will give Leoforos in exchange. Leoforos as a geographic property has a greater value than the areas of Goudi.

The football stadium might be a different stroy though because it will cost a lot and PAO will have to chip in as well, but you never know.

Anyway, this is a great bargain for PAO since the Leoforos never really belonged to PAO. It belonged to PAO only to play sports there, NOT for any other uses. Prince Nicholas in the 30's gave PAO the OK for that.

Olympiakos has had the same kind of favouring since the Karaiskai belongs to the Olympic Commitee which belongs to the government and has been sighed to be used rent free by Olympiakos for 50 years. But in 50 years, you'll see it will be given to Olympiakos.

Most big clubs in Greece have been favoured 1 way or another. Some more, some less.

I think I have read somewhere that PAO's stadioum is going to be "Aytoxrhmatadotoumeno" which means that PAO will pay for it... So I can't really say that PAO was favoured by this decision.

Evergreen, Leoforos was donated to Pao from Dimos Athinaion... It had no specific usage the whole thing belong to PAO... If PAO decides to make it a cabaret then its his decision the government has nothing to do with it... Government officials have estimated Leoforos for 25bn Dr. And PAO will give away 25bn worth of land and stadioum to get land (in a cheaper area) worthy not more than 5bn! So tell me. Who is favoured and who is not. Karaiskaki was never donated or anything else to Thrynos. It belongs to EOE and EOE did not get compesated at all for the whole thing... Thrynos just paid for the build of the stadium (actually they debated about that as wel, because in the beginning they wanted the government to Pay for this). Also take AEK for example. Big Mac got everything and the Greek tax payers gets to pay AEK's debt in Article 44!!!

So I don't want to hear b*****t about all teams are favoured... PAO was not only mistreated but it was the only club during the Greek footballing history to have descent management and to be away from economical distress!!!! ;)

I think if Leofors was worth 25bn, PAO would've just sold it, bought a gipedo, egatastaseis, Pires, Adriano and Ronaldinho... and probably start Mitu coz he marks more B)

There should be some transparency over these issues..Costs involded, where they come from, and very importantly where the revenue goes!!

is Gavros or Kokkalis keepin cash from tickets and commercial activities at gavros? If gavros does, then they should be making a very healthy profit this year..and signings (perhaps a little closer to the rivaldo calibre than the rezic one in the continuum of skills from genious to rubish) should be expected