• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Liodarina, welcome to the forum.

PAO had to sell Seitaridis because Seitaridis was wanted by half of Europe from much richer clubs. The issue only is that PAO shot themselves in the foot selling him for only 3 million euro's (+20% of his next sale).

Good luck to him and hopefully one day we will see him playinf the Milan's and Real Madrid's.

Hello to everyone! :LOL:

I registered in this site!!!!

Well,now that i can post here,i will tell my site to all Greek fans!

It's from a player that was from Pas Giannena and Panathinaikos and that now is here in Portugal in Futebol Clube do Porto: Giorgios Seitaridis

The link is: http://groups.msn.com/GiorgiosSeitaridis

I hope that you can see it, and join too and put something in the Guestbook or in the messages (if you join the group!).

You can too put stories about him when he was in Greece (that we doesn't know) and pictures, to make grow the site!!!

It's not everything in greek,but there are things that maybe you will like as pictures and the history of Ioannina, Greece and the national anthem that you can listen, like the Zorba too...all in the page...

Thank you very much!

Kisses *Sofia* from Portugal

Hello again!

Thank you, Ziaka!

I didn't want to put that smiley in the begining :blink: I wasn't laughing!

Pao123, his name is not Giourkas!Giourkas was the name of his grandfather!!!!He's Giorgos and the international name is Giorgios :P I know.. :)

I hope you visit the website...it was published in a greek newspaper!

Kisses *** Sofia ***

Pao123, his name is not Giourkas!Giourkas was the name of his grandfather!!!!He's Giorgos and the international name is Giorgios :P I know.. :)

I believe that his grandfather's name was also Giorgos but for some reason he was nicknamed as Giourkas...and Seitaridis junior wanted to keep that! ;)

btw, great album Blugirl!

it's a shame that you can't find anywhere on the net high resolution photos from Euro 2004! <_<

I believe that his grandfather's name was also Giorgos but for some reason he was nicknamed as Giourkas...and Seitaridis junior wanted to keep that! ;)

btw, great album Blugirl!

it's a shame that you can't find anywhere on the net high resolution photos from Euro 2004! <_<

Thank you!!!

Yes...i don't know,but his name is Giorgos :P

I didn't understand what did you say about high resolution :unsure:

I think that some photos are good! :)

Kisses *Sofia*

• Dutch Eagle changed the title to Giourkas Seitaridis - (retired)

Archived