Phantis Forums

Sthn Risoupoli.....

nightsurfer

Due to the Paraolympic and the non-availability of OAKA during that time.....

AEK will play the first home games in the Championship and in Europe in Risoupoli at Kamaras Stadium.....

Due to the limited seats of the Kamara Stadium (15.000) and the huge success on Saison Tikets, which today reached the number of 13.200 (Evergreen can you remember our first conversation on this subject ? ) the people who have bought their Saison Ticket till Sep 9, 2004 have ensured their presence in Risoupoli.... the rest wait with impatience till OAKA opens its gate in order to overstuff OAKA.....

The board of AEK and the fans of this proud club.....would like to express their gratefulness to the supporters of the other big clubs.....when they will come to OAKA for the derbies...in order to overcrowd the stadium...and pumping up the treasury of AEK....in buying the expensive seats..... :tup:

Are you joking Re? Season tickets for AEK cost 150 euros!!!! You shouldn't be proud with the 13.200 figure. Actually it is very dissapointing bearing in mind that you will be playing to possibly one of the top 5 most beautiful stadiums in the world which is also very near to the xanoumo-areas!!!

For 150 euro I am thinking of buying a season ticket to contribute to the 'erano'!!! :P

If you think about it if you want a descent seat for the PAO-Rosenborg game you have to pay 120 euros!!!! ;)

So figure out the comparisson...... 13.200 is a disgraceful number!!!

Re yaya...na eisai ligo pio diabasmenos prin koroidebeis.

Ta 150aria einai peripou 7000 eisitiria.

Ta upolipa einai apo 300 mexri kai 2000Euro.

Xwris megala onomata kai xwris Champions league. einai kathe allo para "disgraceful" afto to noumero.

Eseis pote exetai kopsh tosa diarkeias.

Guys lets calm down... Should this be no surprise to anyone. At this point the numbers that they are getting is good for them.

They need $$$$ and they need it bad. It's sad that the Greece's 3rd best club (I'm being generous) is going through this type of trouble. Maybe they should've had better leadership. But that's another story...

Build it and they will come.........................Yeah right

Re yaya...na eisai ligo pio diabasmenos prin koroidebeis.

Ta 150aria einai peripou 7000 eisitiria.

Ta upolipa einai apo 300 mexri kai 2000Euro.

Xwris megala onomata kai xwris Champions league. einai kathe allo para "disgraceful" afto to noumero.

Eseis pote exetai kopsh tosa diarkeias.

Giati ta 300 einai akriva dhladh? :P

We have no problem selling season tickets.... But we were speaking of AEK...

Bearing in mind AEK's financial situation and with the so many 'supposed' LAO, also the fact that your favourite guy is the president and that the original does not object to him, combining it with a successful coach I see no reason for people not buying a season ticket. Not playing in the CL is not an excuse... After all you normally watch 3 matches more than usual... :P But if you are happy with 13.200 its fine by me...

For me an 'acceptable' figure in your current situation would be at least 20.000! ;)

P.S. Of course from the AEK LAO we have to exclude the psefto-vazelous kind like the mouseman who bought a season ticket in Kolonaki instead of OAKA.... :P

Archived