Phantis Forums

Disgrace!

Ziaka

About 50 PAOK "fans" attacked the PAOK offices at the training facility at Polixni during the PAOK practice, damaging PAOK offices as well as demanding the resignation of Aggelos Anastasiadis and the current PAE PAOK board. PAOK players were not physically attacked. Only the team physiotherapist was injured. Three people were arrested.

This was reported on ExtraSpor

Ziaka,

Once again this is how Greeks go 1 step forward and 2 steps back. I think that things like this need to be cut out COMPLETELY. These things are done by IDIOTS. They have nothing better else to do other than to break damage and get into other peoples property.

My question to them would be if they can do a better job.

It's a damn shame to PAOK and to Greek Soccer

Disgrace indeed :angry: ...PAOK fans should know better. They should be proud what Anasasiadis has done for PAOK. They were so close tomaking the CL this year, they finished third in the Greek Legue, what more can you ask for??? One thing goes wrong with this team and these idiotic "fans" got balistic. They should be put away, PAOK doesn't need fans like this...

No fewer than 48 fans' associations signed a long list of accusations against the owners and the officials of the team claiming, among other, that PAOK lost to Maccabi on purpose, that they protested peacefully, and that the assertions of official PAOK are a bunch of lies (see for instance SportAction).

I do not know who is telling the truth but in my opinion there are at most two possibilities:

The leadership of the team is incompetent and a bunch of liars;

The leadership of the associations of fans is a bunch of liars.

Either possibility is consistent with the theory that PAOK leadership and organized fans deserve each other!

The leadership of the teams are a bunch of liars and morons.

I assume that when you write leadership you also include the coach since the coach has also sued those who, the fans claim, did nothing illegal. At least. this is what I gather when I read at NEA

What was about Markarians meeting with HPA fans that bugged him?

Typical of Greek Fans though, ena stravopatima kai na tous vgaloume ta matia. I've never been an Anastasiadis fan, but no one can doubt his love for the team. Who would have thought this team would finish 3rd? Fans forget quickly.

Archived