Phantis Forums

Fenerbahce

How far will Fenerbahce go in this year's CL?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. How far will Fenerbahce go in this year's CL?

• They'll be knocked out
    • They'll be rooted for UEFA Cup
    • They will qualify for the 2nd round, but no more!!!
    • They'll go till the Quarters
    • They'll reach the Semis
    • They'll play the Final in Istanbul but lose it somehow
    • They'll win it in front of 80,000 ecstatic fans!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Besiktas Chairman Yildo Demiroren said he wished to see Fener and BJK pay the UEFA Cup Final :LOL: ... It's getting much more remarkable every day, ain't it???

1999-2000 UEFA KUPASI SAMPIYONU GALATASARAY :king: :king: :king: :king:

do you want me to say the real thing or the dreamland e-card???

well, my dreamland e-card says that Fener will play the final with Besiktas and it will be left out to penalties after a 6-6 draw at the end of regulation and it will be sweet victory for Fenerbahce on penalties, 4-1...

however, the real dick says that we will see Fener miss the fourth round whoever they play with... i hope it will be Real Madrid v Fenerbahce in the UEFA Cup Third Round, should Real fall to UEFA... that will create some trash talk and a perfect-leisure... At Bernabeu it will be a 7-0 Real win with a goal galore for Owen & Ronaldo... And than Real will filed their reserves at Saracoglu and will still win by a good margin of 3-1...

FORZA ANTI-KANARYA :LOL:

cuz PAO is in it too

:gr: :gr: :gr:

and more than the fact that pao is in it too, fener does not have the experience to achieve something notable yet... most of their players need years to gain some European glory under their belts... Servet - Kemal are 23, Selcuk - Marcio Nobre - Yozgatli is 24, Volkan is 23, Tuncay - Serhat are 22... you cannot expect such a young squad to win a Euro Cup, do you?

when Galatasaray won it in 2000, the backbone of the team was players aged 25+ (Buruk Okan, Hakan Sukur, Arif, Hakan Unsal, Capone, Davala Umit...) and 30+ (Gheorghe Hagi, Gheorghe Popescu, Andre Taffarel, Korkmaz Bulent, Ergun...)! I do remember Belozoglu Emre, Marcio Mandinga and Yozgatli as players at or around 20...

Fener needs time.. and a more cunning coach than Daum... :nono:

Archived