Phantis Forums

Mens 200 meter final

Ziaka

I said it before, the only bad thing in these Olympics is the Greek crowd. The lack of athletic spirit and education is obvious to everyone, and all those idiots who come to the grounds just to ruin the moment!!!

Same happened in Tennis, Boxing, Gymnastics and yesturday Athletics...

I wander were all these idiots come from. They haven't got a clue about sports but yet they seem to be in every event... They must be vromo-pasokia having free tickets!!! :tdown: :ph34r:

I wander were all these idiots come from. They haven't got a clue about sports but yet they seem to be in every event... They must be vromo-pasokia having free tickets!!! :tdown: :ph34r:

we're talking about 70.000 people....

we're talking about 70.000 people....

It wasn't the whole of the 70,000... It was almost half of them who booed the athletes!!! Actually a friend was in there yesturday and said that a lot of fighting took place between the animals who were booing and the serious fans...

I think what happened yesturday was disgraceful.... :tdown:

I don't think they were booing the athletes competing specifically. I think the booing was for the fact that some people get away with taking illigal substances and some that don't. I think their reaction was directed at what a farce this doping crackdown has become.

It wasn't the whole of the 70,000... It was almost half of them who booed the athletes!!! Actually a friend was in there yesturday and said that a lot of fighting took place between the animals who were booing and the serious fans...

I think what happened yesturday was disgraceful.... :tdown:

so it was 35,000 people. I don't exactly agree with their attitude either, but it's paranoid to think that even 10,000 of people who were there are "vromo-pasokia having free tickets!!!"

I think what happened yesturday was disgraceful....  :tdown:

so it was 35,000 people. I don't exactly agree with their attitude either, but it's paranoid to think that even 10,000 of people who were there are "vromo-pasokia having free tickets!!!"
You will be surprised how many people go to these events with free tickets!! And due to the fact that the Olympic Commitee is checking all ticket revenue (for example your revenue must equal the ticket sales) Athens 2004 is paying for those 'free tickets deficit' which were submitted to their 'friends & family...'...

Do you actually believe that in the opening ceremony for instance, a Greek guy could have paid 950 euros per ticket? NO WAY!!! Most of them were lamoia and only the 100 and 300 euro tickets were bought by 'normal' people (normal means with no connection to Athens 2004).

pappou can you break down for us the alliagence of the spectators in the stands?

Give us the percentage for the following:

ND

PASOK

KKE

Synaspismos

Dikki

LAOS

You seem to know those stats. :D

I don't know the exact ratio, but I can smell PASOKIA from far away.... :P

By the way the problem was not that they were chanting 'Kederis' but rather that they were booing the athletes...

Only Frankie Fredericks received an applause!!! :tup: :tup: :tup:

They were booing the Americans who said some things the Greeks didn't like about Kenteris. (and the Americans are the last ones to say something to someone else when it's about dope so I can't and don't blame the public)

By booing for more than 10 minutes you are not just harming the Americans but all the athletes who took part in the final. I also don't like the Americans but we cannot simply transform an Athletics event into a hooligan-Rizoupoli derby... ;)

Archived