trifilli

OR and final berth for Fanh

who said in her ERT interview:

"einai poly dyskolo na agonizese xoris ton arxigo sou"

Kenteris was the leader of the "Ellinikh omada stivou"... :o

GO for it girl

:gr: GO Fanh GO :gr:

PEACE

In both races she run for qualifying she was just above the World Record and was walking at the final metres! :o

I am sure she will at least break te Olympic Record again in the final !

I hope she's clean! And I am sorry I have to bring this up but its not my fault! Shame on those who put so much disbelief in our every success... :tdown:

Great win for Halkia, but I would still be a little bit cautious with all the celebrations until the doping control results are known. :la:

Halkia broke her records several times this years, and she made big jump in the time she ran this year. Only this year she broke her record by 3.36 seconds. That's quite a big improvement in here event if you ask me. I am sure a lot of questions will be raised by a lot of people. Eleftherotypia is actually claiming that Halkia has coaching ties to the infamous Christos Tzekos.

you should have seen how pathetic Jana Pitmens (Australian runner) interview was:

"i had a problem with my leg b4 the race but i dnt wanna take anything away from the other girls" :tdown: typical of the aussies, i mean if she didnt wanna take anything away from them then why mention it??? or why race if u knew u couldnt win??

you guys in Greece probably have no idea the story behind her so ill give u a run down:

she F***ed up her knee 2 weeks b4 the events and she began to cry coz the doctors said she had no chance to compete in the olympics yet she went through da surgeory and began training only 1 week out from the track n field events... At this time the Australian Media had played her up as some "Hero" who fought against the odds, they obvously thought she had a chance of winning the gold however when she lost (came 5th) the media uses her leg as an excuse.... :tdown:

Also when watching the race the comintator said "ohhh Jana is close to Fani, shes keeping up with her" <<<<------- i wonder if he saw the same race as i did coz near the end she wasnt even on the screen no more ;)

Im an ellina from Australia and all i gotta say is F*** Jana...the media has built her as if she is superwomen. That knee surgery she had takes 6 months to recover and she recovered in one week....i see a massive Kenteris job here trying to get rid of the drugs out of the body so no need to get tested. The bad thing is Jana was successful as she is clearly on drugs...

Fani Halkia i believe isnt on drugs....i might be wrong but she is a true Greek from what i see....runs with HEART.

Bravo Fani

you should have seen how pathetic Jana Pitmens (Australian runner) interview was:

"i had a problem with my leg b4 the race but i dnt wanna take anything away from the other girls" :tdown: typical of the aussies, i mean if she didnt wanna take anything away from them then why mention it??? or why race if u knew u couldnt win??

you guys in Greece probably have no idea the story behind her so ill give u a run down:

she F***ed up her knee 2 weeks b4 the events and she began to cry coz the doctors said she had no chance to compete in the olympics yet she went through da surgeory and began training only 1 week out from the track n field events... At this time the Australian Media had played her up as some "Hero" who fought against the odds, they obvously thought she had a chance of winning the gold however when she lost (came 5th) the media uses her leg as an excuse.... :tdown:

Also when watching the race the comintator said "ohhh Jana is close to Fani, shes keeping up with her" <<<<------- i wonder if he saw the same race as i did coz near the end she wasnt even on the screen no more ;)

Hollywood

Den ksero apo pou eisai alla edo stin Australia mas ehoune zalisi.

Raylene Boyle and Jana Pittman's coach are questioning the Greek Athletes peformances. THere just sore loses who can't stand losing.

Questions must be asked about Pittman taking Drugs. How can you have an operatioin one day and seven days later be running and jumping Hurdles.

As you know Greece has improved alot in Athletics and it started from Patoulidou in 1992.

Afti pou kanoun complain oi Australi how did they perform in Atheltics. Eki na diskis poso kalos eisai stous Olympiakous agones kai ohi se athlimata opos Swimming kai Cycling pou kanoun oi Australi.

My best athlete for Greece would go to Fani Halkia.

BRAVO FANI KAI BRAVO SE OLOUS TOUS ELLINES ATHLITES. MAS KANANE PERIFANOUS.

I hope she's clean! And I am sorry I have to bring this up but its not my fault! Shame on those who put so much disbelief in our every success...  :tdown:

Here in middle Europe journalists and common people put a big question mark about the Fani Halkia...

I personally thing she is swallowing too....... if you study her performances....

On the other hand....I think the guy, who won the 100 meters is swallowing for sure.... no need to do the test...just observe the body ....and you see it......

Like many other athletes for sure.... I saw so many women.... and I was sure they were running with a 5 to 9 cm long clitoris around the green pitch..... (Sorry for my medical expression..... but this happens when a former women like Thanou....takes anabolics)....

And here start the problems....when an American or British wins....there are no discussion about dopings.....but as soon as a Greek wins.... the second phrase starts always with a big BUT.....

And here start the problems....when an American or British wins....there are no discussion about dopings.....but as soon as a Greek wins.... the second phrase starts always with a big BUT.....

Well, I wonder

- Who outted BALCO and athletes (including its own) who were using the BALCO product before the games?

- Who is using daily the line "whatever I did is not as bad as what you did, therefore I am OK?"

The problem, in a nutshell, is that

Archived