Phantis Forums

PANATHINAIKOS CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 2004-2005

drakos13

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is why Greek soccer can't move ahead you fool.. Instead of you hoping for a good result of ALL the Greek teams, instead we butcher each other..

In Europe we have to unite and cheer for our teams that are playing not degrade them..

UEFA hasn't made the final groups and all that but I bet you can get more info under www.uefa.com

Drako,

we are in the 2nd pot , and the gays in the 4th :lol: :lol: :lol:

I agree with you. I wish the best for all greek teams, except for those guys. When they screw up, it proves how corrupted the league was with Kokkalis in charge. I mean, 6 years in a row doing nothing in Europe is no coincidence.

guys i love greece and greek football- but lets face it- Greece just won the euro and were not the tiny nation anymore in football.... greek football has acheived the ultimate, and i have no problem seeing Oly going down yet another year.

I originally thought differently- i rooted for Olympiakos in europe....

now i think.... not.

to evalesSoytAout :

no im not a fool and its not the reason Greek soccer cant move ahead. Hey why dont you notice....IT IS MOVING AHEAD.

hell few years ago PAO takes out Barca, Juve, Fener, Anderlecht etc etc..... then ethniki goes on 15 game unbeaten run...then wins the EURO.....now you losers even got a retired world player of the year....and iraklis got Pepe....id say its only been moving one direction....UP.

Also even if we hadnt all these nice successes, my hoping to see Oly fail and for which team i scream for on the couch when they play cant affect the overall success of greek soccer. it doesnt affect anything. so stop trying to call me a cause of a non existent problem. And i will support all greek teams- AEK too i will get fanatic for in europe......but never Olympiakos.

i want to see oly lose in euope because.......i hate them........and when i stepped in to karaiskaki and the stupid fans were singing their dumb ymnaki......i felt true disgust and i wish only the most unpleasant season in all areas for their stupid club.

this sucks!!!!!!!! Milan and Inter are 2nd?????????????????? now PAO cant draw them! how is Milan a second seed by the way? they were Italian champions and wont the Cl the year before....what the hell did Bayern or Manchester do??????

anyways my ideal draw is.........

Manchester United / Bayern

Panathinaikos

Sparta Prague

Maccabi

i went to varadero cuba

real nice but the people living there i feel bad for them

but they have the wheather thathere in canada we do nt!

Welcome back Thrille,

I did not know you are from Canada. I just ordered a car from there. From Mississauga. Should have it in 3 weeks.

Whatever happens, I am sure the Ga...ooops...I mean Oly will get a much tougher draw because they are ranked in te 4th pot. I just hope wish and PRAY that they get embarrassed in Europe again. Then their fans will kick Baevic out with klotsies, like AEK fans did.

I can't wait for Europe to start so we can laugh at Oly again:-)

I can't wait for Europe to start so we can laugh at Oly again:-)

I hope PAO does well

and not to repeat last years disgrace :tdown:

That is MY priority

I do wish ALL Greek teams well

A gauro thrashing (7-0) does not make PAO a better team, but it does embarrass our Greek football...

As far as gaurous cheering for PAO abroad...

I do not aspire to be like a gauro... do you?

I am Panathinaikos, and with that comes a certain responsibility to be the best fan, far better than a PAO hating gauro ;)

There are respectable fans at every team, and I hope PANATHINAIKOS has most of them :tup:

PEACE

I am cheering for all Greek teams in Europe, like I have been ever since I watched the sport. Everyone else should as well. Whether you hate a certain team or not, every Greek team should be supported by all Greek supporters.

This question goes to all Olympiakos and PAO fans: What were to happen if your "rival" were to advance and your team would not, would you support a foreign team instead of the Greek team you hate? It would be very stupid if you answered yes to this question. One Greek team left in Europe can and should be acted as a Greek National team to the nation. We all have our different opinions on this mater, but to my beliefs, I believe that we should all support every Greek club in Europe, whether they are rivals or not :angry:

Listen u Pao fans hating on Olympiakos cause u know that your not going to win the Greek league this year

As an Olympiakos fan i actually want u guys to do well in CL off course i would rather want Olympiakos to do bettter but at least were not like u guys wanting us to crap out.

Well u can continue to hate all u want Olympiakos will prevail and this year will be different

and we all know why Pao wants Bajevic out

its b/c when Bajevic was in Olympiakos the first time he is the one that restored Olympiakos to champions starting with 7 in a row titles

so all u Pao fans shut up !!!!!

im not a moderator or anything but once again i want to remind you to stop with the personal attacks, not only is it immature and uneeded, but it makes the posts sounds very uneducated..it ruins discusions when everyone always says "your stupid for saying this and your an idiot for saying" ( i read much wrst then that)..everyone has their own opinions and its very childish to call people stupid for their opinion...and not all pao fans think the same way...read all the posts in the topic..not all of them say the same thing....

we should relax on the personal attacks. but when the same stuff about our C.L record is brought up... we have the right to say how u guys went 7 years with no titles. now of course u guys will then reply corruption refs issues that have been around forever (and yes including the 10 years OSFP went with no titles while the greens were winning them) NOW U TELL ME WHOS IMMATURE AND UNeducated!!

no, no one has he right to tell some one they are stupid or an idiot (and using other innaapropriate words) for stating an opnion they have, whether it is pao not winning a championship forever, or oly getting beat in europe, no one should tell someone their opinion in stupid...and im not saying just the oly fans act immature...everyone does, i just hate people ruining topics by going into a "thats stupid" or "if you believe in that your stupid" frenzy...state your opinions w/o attacking people...its that simple..... im not the moderator, but it sure as hell bothers me alot when i come to read some news and opinions on things and read "wow, your stupid" or "shut up mal**a"....

There are different reasons why I don't like Oly to do well in Europe. 1-) because of Kokalis: he thinks he can buy everything with money. Everytime he spends money he gets even more embarassed. It's almost as if he is trying to make up for Oly being a small club by spending money. 2-) because of their fans, I am living in Europe now but I never forget the times Oly fans cheered and enjoyed our defeats in Europe. Has anyone forgotten about Protathlitis after we lost to Porto in UEFA two years ago? 3-) Compared to PAO, Oly are a small club and by poor performances I want that fact to be ever more apparent.

Anyways, this is my personal feeling and I can do nothing to change it. I can't force myself to cheer for Oly in Europe if that's not how I feel inside can I? And don't make this an issue about Greek football in general because it isn't. Greek football spoke for itself in Euro2004 and so it doesn't need the useless small club Oly to defend its honour because that will never happen anyways. And I know many Oly fans who love to see PAO do badly in Europe. Just read Protathlitis if you were born yesterday.

thrillosmtl:

Maybe we were embarrssed last year in one game against Manchester but we still finished better than your sorry losers and made UEFA. Also what happened to us at Manchester has been happening to you guys EVERY YEAR. So please, save yourself the embarrassment and don;t remind us about Manchester again. Have youy no dignity? You want more? :lol: :D

Its perfectly normal for a PAO or a oly Fan not to support eachother... I can't see whats wrong with that...

I personally could never support the geys... I don't mind if they get beaten by a Turkish ,Israelian, American, English or any other team.. I am going to be happy as long as they get beaten as badly as possible!!!!

What can I do I am allergic to the gays, Pireus, Karaiskaki, Podovolley, Kokkali, the Red colours, Pasok, Brazilian footballers and everything else related to the Gay-ro team!!! :P :P :P

Archived