Phantis Forums

PAOK FANS ENTER FAST

MaccabiFans

well, after the game that we won 2-1 ( Technical win 3-0 anyway ) anyway, you wanted to fight with maccabi fans.. well when you'll come to tel aviv WELCOME TO HELL you won't get out from our studiom ( BLOMFILD )

here you can get some maccabi fans Multimedia

http://maccabi-tlv.nana.co.il/video/GalleryVideo137.mpg

http://maccabi-tlv.nana.co.il/video/GalleryVideo146.mpg

well, i dont have much to add JUST WAIT TO OUR GAME WE"LL SEE WHAT you can DO

i dont hate you PAOK but i gave to your fans respect one of the best Europe fans but i think your fans are racist.

well good luck at UEFA CUP HAHAH

For the sake of freedom of Speech I will allow this post.

But it is considered flaming. I could just delete the whole of it.

You people have the chance to lower the tones on it and give it a shot at discussion even if our Israeli friend here seems to have a fixed view.

If the topic remains at this level of tension it will be deleted at no time...

MaccabiFan,

I don't quite understand what the point of your post was. To intimidate PAOK's fans by showing them clips of your stadium going wild? Well big deal. Does that make your team unique in any way? Couldn't any supporter from any team across the world do the same thing?

Moreover, to say that you have respect for PAOK's fans as being some of the best in the world and then to say that we're racist is a bit mind-boggling.

You're certainly entitled to your views...just try and make sure they make sense.

Are u kidding me about Maccabi fans being so great and that Paok won't escape tel aviv thats a laugh u are soo full of s%$#!

I am an Olympiakos fan and i know Paok fans well there spirited not racists and maybe a bit crazy but thats all good.

That 3-0 lead is just a lucky break for your side.

Do i think paok will win i highly doubt it but i hope they at least get a win down there just to shut your mouth and to see how tough u guys actually are.

That racism remark is also so out of line i mean look at Paok they have non Greek players so i don't understand that remark at all.

And finally have u seen our Greek stadiums very recently and thats all i have to say about that

--

I said... please dont get out of line

man, what's this hatred? why cant you just talk and discuss footballing matters? i cant understand why people love to argue about their races, nations, roots or religions? do we need another Scatter of Noah to come together and united? is it warranted that israelites should hate greeks? this list can be expanded... turks hate greeks, russians hate americans, brazilians hate argentines, serbs hate bosnians... then what? are we living in this world to fight each other?

PEACE... :nw:

Turk sorry, but I don' t believe at the friendship between Hellas and Turkey. The last actions of the politicians I think are fake. I don' t have anything with the turkish people but I can not believe the politicians. And I think the best that we have to do for the good of the site is to stop this discussion here.

The simple people must be united.

Maccabifans...let me just state that PAOK fans are not racist whatsoever. We respect everyone in this world. I do have to admit that we do get out of hand sometimes, but that's because we suport our club to the fullest, terrible that some PAOK fans are like that starting fights and all.....but we are definetely not racist. Trust me, I am a PAOK fan ;)

PAOK probably have the most vocal fans in all Greece! As for being racist...I think they hate their fellow Greeks from the Piraeus region more than anyone else!

Btw, as a small non-football aside to all Tel-Aviv fans:

PAOK come from Salonica, the city that boasted the largest pre-war Jewish population in all of Greece. Many of their fans' grandparents risked their lives to protect your grandparents during the Nazi occupation.

well, after the game that we won 2-1 ( Technical win 3-0 anyway ) anyway, you wanted to fight with maccabi fans.. well when you'll come to tel aviv WELCOME TO HELL you won't get out from our studiom ( BLOMFILD )

i dont hate you PAOK but i gave to your fans respect one of the best Europe fans but i think your fans are racist.

yeah PAOK fans should be scared and the players not of your pussy fans but of all the rigged buses set to explode.

yeah so what some PAOK fans wanted to fight? this is football and they were frustrated after making 1 million chances and only scoring 1 when it should haven been a nice 4-2 or 5-2.

You can laugh at them to be in UEFA cup but there is still a second leg 3-0 may be big but Salpi is fully back- oh and also you guys still suck. Even if they do fail theyll still be in european competition longer than you. i think you guys are going to underestimate and if PAOK finishes that day unlike the game beofre they will finish you.

as for the welcome to hell bit- please. you dont even know what you are talking about.

are many PAOK fans even planing to go to this match? does anyone know? if they do they should bring a palestinian flag or too that would kick ass. B)

yeah PAOK fans should be scared and the players not of your pussy fans but of all the rigged buses set to explode.

yeah so what some PAOK fans wanted to fight? this is football and they were frustrated after making 1 million chances and only scoring 1 when it should haven been a nice 4-2 or 5-2.

You can laugh at them to be in UEFA cup but there is still a second leg 3-0 may be big but Salpi is fully back- oh and also you guys still suck. Even if they do fail theyll still be in european competition longer than you. i think you guys are going to underestimate and if PAOK finishes that day unlike the game beofre they will finish you.

as for the welcome to hell bit- please. you dont even know what you are talking about.

are many PAOK fans even planing to go to this match? does anyone know? if they do they should bring a palestinian flag or too that would kick ass. B)

4-0...come on paok...we need 3 greek teams in the CL!!!

It aint possible.

please. its very possible. you guys had 3 opportunities and 2 goals because of bad goalkeeping one. PAOK had no luck.

4-0 is definitly possible- these kids cant play ball- they just had some fit defenders... i dont know how the hell they managed to win vs PAOK, now they have a bit easier with 3-0.......but thats easy enough to get careless....

Anything is possible, but I don't see PAOK winning by 4 goals. Even if we win 3-0 Maccabi goes through. As far as I am concerned, Maccabi has the spot in the CL group stage secured.

PAOK was not ready for the first game. Unfortunately I could not get tickets to the game ( :tdown: ), but saw the game on TV. Maccabi deserved to win in that game, but to tell you the truth, they are nothing special. I doubt if they will win a single game in the group stage. If the real PAOK showed up in the first game, they would have won easily. Additionaly if PAE PAOK was run by competent people, we would only have top overcome a 2-1 deficit and not 3-0 deficit.

I want PAOK to come out and give it their best, and then forget about the whole experience and start focusing on the Greek league and UEFA Cup.

Archived