Phantis Forums

US MLS

The2ndMouse

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Today Fredy Adu played his first game in the first team in DC United.The team which coach is ex Polish national player Piotr Nowak played a friendly game against Battery(2:1).Fredy was on the pitch in the second half and in hid debiut he scored a goal in 56 minute.O my god he is onle 14 :o He will be unbeliveable :tup:

Freddy is peaking early. He wont get much better, especially in the MLS.

I hate him and have no respect for him, because he is such a pussy and had the opportunity to live a childhood dream, but he goes and kills it.

anyways. jc knows i dont like the MLS but lets be honest, when u watch it you feel like your watching a 3rd division game somewhere.

Damarcus Beasley- nobody should sign this guy. hes worthless, and if he goes to europe will be bitched in every league. hes fast thats it. he has no touch whatsoever, no physical ability, pretty much useless.

Donovan- is quick, can dribble a bit, but lacks technical play, also cannot finish. should have stayed in germany to get better, he was on the same youth team as Hargreaves, look where he is now starting for Bayern....

Mathis- Is talented, could go to a mid level german or premier club, but i hate texas and texans especially ones with mohawks and lisps, so id rather see him play far abroad- in hells 2nd divsion.

America does have potential but they dont know how to mold it at all - dont give me the 2002 WC bullshit cause that was just an odd tournament, you know this is true when Turkey and Korea are in the worlds top 4.

• 1 year later...

but i hate texas and texans

aawww your so mean... :P

i heard talk from mathis on the news a couple of weeks back that it was a good idea to start a team somewhere in texas probably in houston, only people into soccer is probably the large Mexican population

But i was thinking what if someone started a greek team in the us or canada like they have in australia and france?!

Damarcus Beasley- nobody should sign this guy. hes worthless, and if he goes to europe will be bitched in every league. hes fast thats it. he has no touch whatsoever, no physical ability, pretty much useless.

i still really cant beleive this guy......he actually scores and plays in PSV now!!!!!!!!!?

He is incredibly fast one thing i didnt mention and that is probably why he is doing so well he has even developed some touch and managed to fit in PSV's system ....but as for physical ability he cant win anything hes the lightest player in the game.....

Drakos 13: I knew you were wrong about Damarcus, when PAO thumped PSV 4-1 in Leoforos last year, he scored PSV's only goal :o :not: ! Though he can't weigh more than 145 pounds and proabably gets manhandled in a more physical European game.

Though it is disturbing to listen to Setanta Pub Channel using their USA rights to the AC Milan-PSV to hype about "The 1st American player to feature in a Champions League semi-final!". Important yes, though that's not the reason people are gonna watch this game (Setanta's marketing people should be shot <_< :D :box: :LOL: ).

Anyway in other MLS news:

As expected Chivas USA sucks.

DC United won't repeat and get it's 5th MLS Cup :( (hope I'm wrong)

That's about it. Both American teams are out of the Champions Cup (Our regional Champions League). DC United went out 1-6 on aggregate <_< :( :angry:. Oh well... your thoughts on the above???.....

Archived