Phantis Forums

"Season Tickets" for the Ethinki qualifying matche

I just got season ticket (it is actually for the 6 qualifying matches for the next world cup).... I paid 90 euro but the seats are in the horse-shoe....

Anyway popps will be one of the first people to visit the PASOKO-XARISMENO ghpedo of the geys.... I will make sure I will behave accordingly for the opening of the stadium... :box: :box: :ph34r:

This must be your lucky week. The game is IN Greece!!!! :tup:

And not only that, but there is a big chance that I will be in London for a Seminar and I will probably miss that match. If you decide to go, let me know and I will sell you my ticket for that match (if you make a strong bid of course :P The bids start from 20 €)...

In total there are 6 matches played at home... The opponents in the group are Turkey, Armenia, Denmark and some others...

Greece's qualifying group includes Turkey, Denmark, Ukraine, Georgia, Albania, and Kazakstan. Pretty good for Hellas if you ask me. ;)

This must be your lucky week. The game is IN Greece!!!! :tup:

And not only that, but there is a big chance that I will be in London for a Seminar and I will probably miss that match. If you decide to go, let me know and I will sell you my ticket for that match (if you make a strong bid of course :P The bids start from 20 €)...

sounds awesome pappou! AND its my birthday that week. i'll let u know when i finalize my plans. :tup: :tup: :tup:

Archived