Phantis Forums

AEK - Deportivo..... Live

nightsurfer

Warming up for the tonights night game

...............Chiotis.................

Georgea.... Kostenoglou....Kapsis....Kreek....

Mborbokis..........Katsouranis....Zagorakis....

Okkas..................... Tsiartas.............

..........Lyberopoulos...................

If Kapsis should face any problems in the warming-up... so he will be replaced.......

The bloody "pano" has been presented........ :tdown:

Guest Thryleon

...............Chiotis.................

Georgea.... Kostenoglou....Kapsis....Kreek....

Mborbokis..........Katsouranis....Zagorakis....

Okkas..................... Tsiartas.............

..........Lyberopoulos...................

I think this would work better for you guys

.................................Chiotis.................

............Georgeas... Kostenoglou....Kapsis........

Borbokis.....................................................Kreek

..............Katsouranis..............Zagorakis..............

.................................Tsiartas.............

...................Okkas.................Lymberopoulos......

If possible, replace zagorakis with Kreek, and Kreek with a better central midfielder. I like that better with zagorakis, and borbokis having plenty of room on the wings to attack, but i dont know which other players you can use which is why i didnt change things too much. This also will allow your team to use its greatest asset (the attacking line) while not giving too much up at the back, if you could swap Georgatos for Kreek id instantly be more pleased with that lineup.

Best of luck anyway.

I only saw the extended highlights! :angry:

MEGA chose to show Olympiakos and besides losing the essense of the game I also had to sleep 3am to watch the goals and CL news! A disgrace!

Anyway,

good result the way things were but it looked like we deserved more than our USUAL :tdown: Draw! Enough!

We are building a DRAW psychology and while I enjoyed it immensely with the likes of Real it is teams with a winning personality that advance in Europe.

I hope that now we saw we can look at them in the eye again the players will unlock their minds to new perspectives...

Monaco is the most dangerous team in the group! Tough match coming up! Good thing Louie II is not a tough pitch to play in in terms of fanatical support! (Well anyway, Monaco showed the hostile crowd makes no difference to them and they are cruising from voctory to victroy in france for two years now... )

Ela re AEKara!

During the larger highlights in the Austrian TV... you could also see Lakis sitting on the bench... and jumping high when we equalised...... this means soon he will be back..... :tup:

But they did not show any sequences....with Penalties involved ... how Militiadis Panagiotopoulos spoke in ERA Spor....

But it looks when the Scotish referee gives the Corner and we concede the Goal...... that it wasn't even a Corner....

They have also shown some highlights of the Oly game.... they said that in the whole game...Oly had only one action of attack...when Geovani headers..goes 2 meters off the goal......

The penalty was a bit severe..... I think... but it can be given.

Archived