Phantis Forums

First friendly of the season

Kostas

and finally, a portion of the brand spanking new AEKis revealed in front of 1,500 fans in 8rakomakedones

AEK-Haidari 3-0 (Soares, Rusev, Kontis) Its not the result of course, but all teh new faces we get to see from now on.

first half:

relax.

katsouranis and krassas have not joined the team yet. w are also expected to announce 1 or 2 more transfers of "ready" players tomorrow.

even if we dont, this is the team we are building. half are younsgters below 25.

we are not expected to go after the championship for the next couple of seasons, instead we will be focusing on making this team competitive in the long run.

i see these players and i feel excited because finally we have the new blood we always needed and wanted. lets not forget how for the past few seasons everyone was complaining how the roster needs to be renewed, because of all the older and saturated players who did not give 100%. now that we have gone through with the renewal, the only thing that we can do is stick by the youngsters.

Thank you soo much Mousie :nw:

I live in Perth, Australia, and it is very hard to watch the goals of league games, let alone friendlies. You have no idea how much i appreciated those links. It would be much appreciated if you could post the goals for our upcoming friendlies.

:nw: BRAVO MOUSIE :nw:

:tup: LONG LIVE AEK :tup:

Archived