Phantis Forums

Rivaldo to OSFP

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, very good move. Good for Greek soccer, which hopefully will continue with other teams as well. Olympiakos set the bar high, and it is up to other teams to match it.

Only time will tell what impact this will have on Olympiakos and Greek soccer. Let's not forget one player does not make a team. After all Rivaldo will still have to go to xorafia like Korydallos and Neapoli to play, where he will have to every step in order not to get seriously hurt.

The Ethniki sucess and now Rivaldo coming, this gives Greek soccer a very good chance to move out of the missery it is in.

Rivaldo is an excellent signing, it will give the team some extra prestige and attacking strength, necessary for a good European campaign. It also helps Olympiako to open the door to some of the elite players. It might also boost Giovanni's performance, since they are such good friends.

hmmmz

Rivaldo means

exuberant wages

slow, old; end-of-career player

difficult to handle when he's not playing

but at the other hand

interesting commercial deal

and a player who can decide games with a brilliant action

I'm very happy to see Rivaldo coming to the Greek League. Hopefully he's coming to play and won't see his signing with the gavroi as an extended Greek vacation... :whistle:

Rivaldo had extremely high offers from Kuweit teams, but he turned them down. This tell me that he doesn't come in Greece for vocation.

pah

the fuss is over Rivaldouche maybe you guys lose to Juve 6-1 instead....

but the real transfer was Lakis. That was an awesome signing and I HATE ZAEBIC SO MUCH FOR NOT GETTING HIM!!!!!!!! :angry:

Rivaldo was a disaster when he played for Milan. He has been out of work now and finally found the idiots on the earth who would praise him and over value him and worship him as a god. No club wanted him- he was asking for too much and they KNEW he wasnt worth it. still useful but dont worry i heard rumours kavourogiannis is bringing us Maradona....

It sure is easy to poke fun at soccer hall of famers such as Maradona behind a cute desktop, but i'd like to see a picture of Lazarus :lol:

I am sorry Vasili0s if I offended a beloved to you player. It was not my intention. Even though personally I have never liked Maradona (and have openly stated it in the past - much to the chagrin of Go:bekli). My intention was to make a comment that was in agreeance with the preceding post by drakos13 and to underline my belief that Rivaldo's coming to Olympiakos is not the greatest thing that happened to Olympiakos since the arrival of Julio Losada!

Posted Image

Re Olympiaki supporters

Do you really think Rivaldo came to Greece to play soccer. He hasn't played for 12 months and he came to Greece for his pension.

Hi everybody. I am a Rivaldo fan and a new Olympiacos fan. I don't know much about greek soccer but I know a lot about Rivaldo. I am from Barcelona and sincerely I have to say he is the best I have ever seen with Barça team.

Some people are saying that Rivaldo is coming for his pension and this is completely ridiculous. He had an offer from Qatar of 10 million $ and you are saying he is coming for his pension?????? Please, be serious. Class is forever and I think that Rivaldo is only 32 and he has a lot of football on his boots. People who are saying he is not good are completely crazy and dumb.

Can someone say to me internet sites about greek soccer please??

i hope the move of rivaldo with allthis bullshit attention and hype unsettles Djordjevic and he declares he wants to move to PAO cuz Oly makes him want to vomit.

Rivaldo + Giovanni= lots of missed chances and temper/ego problems

get over it- hes just a name- like beckham in real will make an occasional nice play to keep the hype on him- but is really hurting the team by thinking themself is superior. they want to sell jerseys.....also everyone in europe things its a flop signing- only the geys are going crazy over it.

Archived