Theodoros Zagorakis (PAOK)

Ziaka

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest mukkacleo

:gr: Hello!!! I'm from Italy! I leave near Bologna and i sow Zagorakis to paly tree times!! What's a player!!! I'm happy to see him to play all this winter!!!! :tup:

I have only heard high praise of Theodoros Zagorakis which is rightfully so

i mean we have seen in over the years display leadership on and off the field and doing just a tremedous job.

Lecister city never gave him that opportunity to show is schools ( for some reason the Preimership doesn't give Greeks the chance thats wut i think)

i friend who is a Juventus fan told me that Zagorakis is an awesome player and the only bad thing is that it too this long to find out how good he is

since Zagorakis will be 33 this month

He is forever our captain

Keep making us proud

• 1 month later...

look he he gets transfered that's fine with me

he has not been playing lately and Bologna is just wasting his talent and leadership skills

he has started nearly every serie a game i think...he got a red card one game and missed the next and also didnt play in the cup matches, but otherwise, i think ive seen his name in the 11 week in week out...does anyone have any stats.??

Look... Honetsly having seeing Barca LIVE this year I will just tell you a simple thing...

Barca has lots of Talent (Ronaldinhio, Guily, Larsson, Deco, Marquez, Silvinhio, Belleti etc etc) but NONE of them mark apart from XAVI (and Marquez a little bit), who I think is Barca's most valuable player!!! XAVI although he is a defensive midfielder he is one of the few who actually know how to play football (along with R. Keane) and actually attacks and scores goals... But his main duties involve marking and in Barca he is all alone in this aspect... He needs an experienced buck-up to help him... I think Zagorakis is probably the best solution (bearing in mind that he can also play in the remaining CL campaign this year)!!!

look he he gets transfered that's fine with me

he has not been playing lately and Bologna is just wasting his talent and leadership skills

he has started nearly every serie a game i think...he got a red card one game and missed the next and also didnt play in the cup matches, but otherwise, i think ive seen his name in the 11 week in week out...does anyone have any stats.??

Pao123,

go to www.goal.com and find the links: championships; italy; teams; bologna. They show who played the matches, etc..

Theodoros Zagorakis has categorically denied he had talks with Spanish giants Barcelona. The midfielder stated that he never spoke with any journalist about a move to the Catalan side.

“With regards to the news that appeared on “Mundo Deportivo”, I deny that I spoke with any journalist about an eventual move to Barcelona. I also want to make it clear that I did not have any contact with any person linked to the Spanish club.”

• Argy locked this topic

Archived