Phantis Forums

Make room. PIERIKOS is back!

pierikos

I know the small fan club of Poseidon is against the merging with Pierikos. I would also if I was in their place. But they must understand that their president Angelopoulos did everything alone to bring Poseidon so high. How long can he hold a village team in top divisions? He knows he cant hold on forever, so his decision to merge is so that he can stand on solid ground and make a new step to A' division. If Poseidon fans are once romantic about their team, can you imagine how romantic Pierikos fans are for their team. We have so much history and to change the name and colours of our team hurts our hearts but this merge must be done to save soccer in Pieria. They will still have a team in N.Porroi (AO Poseidon N.Porron) in D' division. In days like today, where historic teams vanish from the map, big decisions must be made. But about their quote that Pierikos never helped their team, they must admit they were always closer to our big and hated enemy Larisa. :tdown: This a decision both wont regret.

Archived