Phantis Forums

European Euphoria...in Relation with AEK

nightsurfer

As everyone could constate a big Euphoria took over in Greece and in all other Greek Communities all over the world.....

Politicians, Civil Servants and Artists jumped on the bandwagon too...

For these days Football is something positive and it limits to Mass Hysteria in Greece...and I don't think that anybody would dare to do or to act against Football.....

I m in the opionion...that the successful campaign of our NT in Portugal will help AEK a lot. It came just in right time for AEK....

Why ?

I' ll explain to you.....

1. I m sure that in the actual atmosphere the Judge/s...will not have the balls to disapprove "Arthro 44"

2. Once we got "Arthro44....and we start with the saison tickets...we will easily sell around 15'000 Saison Tickets (if OAKA is chosen)..... with the Footballistic Double Effect : The Resurrection of AEK...And the succesful campaign of the NT...

3. Imagine Demis would score the winning Goal in quarter final.....then around 20'000 Saisontickets are possible.... B)

For AEK's sake Nightsurfer I hope all goes well for AEK. Greek football needs her.

but I just can't see you selling 15.000 season tickets with 2nd rate players.Where were your fans last year?

Greek football fans are fickle and if the team is not doing well they dont pay.

Efxaristo El Greco from "Toledo".....

Evergreen, I think we can't compare the last saison (I mean the beginning/summer) with this one.....

1) The AEK people are more or less "united" now after the Bajevic schism

2) When Arthro 44 will be accepted, we would change from foreign hands (enic)... into real AEKtzides hands.... We will be again a sovereign club.....enic being a foreign and faceless institution took many people away...as there was not an identity to the fans and AEK friends......

But now with Demis identity comes back.....and also a face..., a trusted face..

3) If AEK choses OAKA ...then there are a lot of seats available. It's not like a little stadium, where you have to sell the saison-seat for a high price....

They can sell 5'000 seats ...let's say for 150 to 180 Euro...... What are 5'000 seats in OAKA ? And also when they sell the next high categorie for 300 Euro... due to the many seats that are available ....they will still sell many tickets.

And I m sure they will offer family tickets.... ..let's say you buy 2 tickets...and the kids and oma and opa are free (something in this thinking) . This does not exist in Greece. But AEK as a pioneer Greek club of the 21st century (in matters of leadership)...can start with such ideas. There are so many seats in OAKA. That's way Demis is keen for OAKA.

This is an economical rule.....low prices - enchance the demand....

4) If AEK gets the A'44 approved...and AEK is saved from deep crisis....it will give a burst in the AEK community...plus Demis..will ask the people to help the club in buying saison tickets..... I m sure many people will buy saison tickets in order to help AEK...and also as a gesture to Demis' efforts to save AEK...as Demis went with the good example ahead...

With all the above explained combinations and the European Euphoria....the AEKtzdes will buy saison tickets with both fists.... B)

But also the other clubs should see an increase in the audience due to the Euphoria of our NT.....

I am very concerned for the fact that now, that the AEK players playing in the NT could be tied by a contract and either help us or be sold at huge amounts... they are going to be released from their contracts and AEK will miss out on this great opportunity!

Lakis alone could mean the Revival of AEK a year earlier than planned!

Anyway... we should wait and see...

Once Arthro 44 is accepted by the Greek Judges...... and if there are bidders (foreign...not Greeks...because the Greeks are Tzabatzides)......then the solvent AEK-Friends, who are behind Demis.....could pay them the outstanding salaries........

then AEK sells ....p.e. Kapsis , Lakis and so on ...... makes cash....gives the money back to the AEK Friends (paid salaries)....and the huge difference goes to AEK's Treasury...for young cheap players.....

Once Arthro 44 is accepted by the Greek Judges...... and if there are bidders (foreign...not Greeks...because the Greeks are Tzabatzides)......then the solvent AEK-Friends, who are behind Demis.....could pay them the outstanding salaries........

then AEK sells ....p.e. Kapsis , Lakis and so on ...... makes cash....gives the money back to the AEK Friends (paid salaries)....and the huge difference goes to AEK's Treasury...for young cheap players.....

Amen (and no irony in that... I also think this is the best possible scenario... )

As everyone could constate a big Euphoria took over in Greece and in all other Greek Communities all over the world.....

Politicians, Civil Servants and Artists jumped on the bandwagon too...

For these days Football is something positive and it limits to Mass Hysteria in Greece...and I don't think that anybody would dare to do or to act against Football.....

I m in the opionion...that the successful campaign of our NT in Portugal will help AEK a lot. It came just in right time for AEK....

Why ?

I' ll explain to you.....

1. I m sure that in the actual atmosphere the Judge/s...will not have the balls to disapprove "Arthro 44"

2. Once we got "Arthro44....and we start with the saison tickets...we will easily sell around 15'000 Saison Tickets (if OAKA is chosen)..... with the Footballistic Double Effect : The Resurrection of AEK...And the succesful campaign of the NT...

3. Imagine Demis would score the winning Goal in quarter final.....then around 20'000 Saisontickets are possible.... B)

Hi guys I am new here BUT a huge AEK fan!

I hope your correct in your wonderful senario 2nd mouse!

Go AEK Go

ps. Charisteas for PRIMEMINISTER

Possibly all of those players and probably more will be leaving AEK, but honestly, I dont think AEK will be getting much $$$ for them. Many of them will leave free due to payments, etc.

Besides, no one is there to there to persuade them to stay or look forward to brighter times.

Archived