Phantis Forums

The Finals.....What is possible ?

nightsurfer

How far will the Greek National Team go ?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. How far will the Greek National Team go ?

• Quarter Final (For Realists)
    • Semi Final (For Optimists)
    • Final (For Dreamers)
    • European Champions (For Illusionist)

Although I have voted for Quarter finals, the answer to this question depends on our opponents in the Quarters... It seems that most probably it will be the French so I dont think that we can go through... However, I strongly believe that it will be a tough game for the French as we wont have anything to lose, no stress, and karagounis back in the team.

The other option of course is the English sissies and the Croats... In that case I think that the game will be 50-50...

Allons nous attaquer la Bastille Hellenes........ !

Allons, enfants de la patrie!

Le jour de gloire est arrivé

Contre nous la defaite

L'étendard de la victoire est levé

Entendez-vous dans les stades

Mugir nos féroces jouers......

HELLAS...HELLAS....HELLAS !

L'Equipe tricolore...is beatable...no doubt....

They just tricked many in scoring 2 goals in the last 2 minutes against England, who missed a penalty on the stand of 1 : 0...

England is better than France..... France did not convince in all 3 games....and they know it .... so the players discussed this issue with the coach in order to change their tactics....

But I think this has nothing to do with tactics..., they are just exhausted.... and have some age on their shoulders.....they peaked 3-4 years ago....

We will play differently than against Russia....and we will give the French a hard time that's for sure.....

With a little bit of luck, we can pass the quarter finals..... although the French are the favorites due to their individual superiority....

I forecast that Demis will start from the beginning as his form is ascending..... and I trust him that he can play an important role....

I saw him playing in March against Switzerland on a very high standard......and he can't be finished ...after 100 days........ like many of you say...... he was just injured and lost a lot of ground on the physical issue.... but now , he looks recovered...

Do dreams reflect Reality ?

Dreams are released from the law of nature. Par example... gravity does not exist in Dreams.

You just confused me even more :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

When i said dream i didnt mean subconsciousness, i meant it as in reality vs fantasy.

If me thinking greece will win the final 3-0, is being a dreamer, then what am i if it does happen? a realist?

Nostradamus more likely lol

You just confused me even more :unsure:    :unsure:  :unsure:

I saw many Kojak movies but never a confused Kojak B)

if we beat france, then we should be able to go all the way correct?

Not, necessarily.... if we beat France..., so this will be a logical consequence...to France's

poor showing in this EC.... even the Swiss brought the French in difficulties....... and a logical consequence to our own healthy and full of character performances of this tournament and also during the qualification games....

But if we beat France ...it does not mean that we will also beat the Czechs, because they have shown a superb performance till now.

Any how the whole World will be with us tonight..... except the French and some guys , who lost their Girlfriends/Wives to Greeks.. ;)

Want to be a illusionist, but I'm a realist. But if there is more support in the quarter-final game....who knows? :)

Wow!!!!!!!!! B) For sure now Greece can win it all, they just defeated one of the best soccer squads in thw world!!!!!!!!!! :tup: :tup:

anything is possible, but lets not get ahead of ourselves and talk about a final...we will probably see czech, who are playing the best football of the tournament...and even if we ger denamrk it will not be easier....we can do it, but one step at a time....the finals i 90minutes away...we gotta get through those minutes first.....

Although I have voted for Quarter finals, the answer to this question depends on our opponents in the Quarters... It seems that most probably it will be the French so I dont think that we can go through... However, I strongly believe that it will be a tough game for the French as we wont have anything to lose, no stress, and karagounis back in the team.

The other option of course is the English sissies and the Croats... In that case I think that the game will be 50-50...

WE will win it all

It is GREEKTIME all over the world

boys...lets settle down with the us as Euro champions stuff...i believe with hard work we can acheive it, but lets get our facts strit...we will proabaly see czech next round...a team who have played the best football in the tournament then either portugal/holland in the final, and god knows both teams are TOP TOP quality when they want to be....i think we can definitly achieve what we have all been dreaming..but we needa focus on our semi-fianl game before we can talk about ourselves as Euro champions....we need to take everything one step at a time...thats the only way we will win anything...especially vs such quality teams....every team left has had much success, we havent YET....this goes to our favour as now we have nothing to lose...we have proven ourselves as team of top class football, now lets strive to make the finals....then if we make it, then we can talk about a chmapionship.....

Archived