Phantis Forums

Proodeftiki - Olympiakos

Lazarus

TI EYTYXIA NA VLEPEIS TOYS GAVROYS NA PERNOYN TO... APO DIKH TOYS OMADA!

LATHOS EPILOGH PAIXTON EGHNE STA MESA THS PERASMENHS PERIODOY APO TOYS GAVROYS! PHRAN OLA TA XOMATA KI AFHSAN EXO TO ZAIMH...! :o

ANTE KALA KRASIA TORA GAVRONIA!

THN TETERTH THA GELASEI KI O PIO PIKRAMENOS... :lol:

Guest Thryleon

Do you know what i enjoy almost as much as my team winning??? Big mouth Pao fans who end up running home with their tales between their legs. Have fun in europe boys.

• 3 weeks later...

Applying the lessons in parallel thinking that the Mouse is generously dispensing in the AEK forum, I figured out that

1) Kokkalis went cheap on us and did not buy the referee,

2) The referee, protesting this breach in work-ethics, refused to whistle a legitimate penalty against Proodeftiki saying:

The going rate is M MegaEuros per penalty call and I will not whistle one for nothing!

3) The OSFP players were right to protest and were robbed of a win.

4) None of the breathing, living OSFP fans is a Phantis member. As a result, they have not come in contact with the seminal works of ElastonPappou who so convincingly explained that when a referee's decisions condemn you to long-term loss of money, you should take matters (and the referee) in your own hands. As a result, this criminal is still alive, well, and willing to victimize the next POK team that will refuse to pay the going rate!

PAO fans, use the current geopolitical theories on legitimate aggression and go lynch the bum before he penalises you. Unless, that is, you look at him as a sure value and prefer to pay!

Do you know what i enjoy almost as much as my team winning??? Big mouth Pao fans who end up running home with their tales between their legs.  Have fun in europe boys.

hahaha....have fun in europe....thats great coming from an oly fan...hahaha

Archived