Phantis Forums

Eagles vs Patriots

Lazarus

The Eagles are crippled this week. They have lost to injuries two starting defensive ends (Derrick Burgess and Brandon Whiting), two backup defensive ends (Jamaal Green and Jerome McDougle), their all-pro safety (Brian Dawkins) and their starting right cornerback (Bobby Taylor)....

So let's see what the Partiots have!...

That will probably never happen... The Eagles just signed McNabb as a franchise quarterback last season -- which pretty much means he'll get to be the Eagles starting quarterback for the next 6-7 years.

Personally, I think his performance started going down hill as soon as he signed that deal.

Do you that has been the case with many of the qbs of today.The recieve a huge contract raise yet there performance is sub-par.Well you never know,I was under the belief that Bledsoe would remain a Patriot for ever. If I were the Eagles coach,I would start Detmer to show Mcnabb one has to earn the right to start.

Well, the preassure hasn't amounted on the coaching team to take such drastic decisions yet. Although, if not much improvement is realized in the next 2-3 games (that Eagles have a bi-week coming up), I'm sure the preassure will start building up. By then of course it will be too late for the season...

Next Eagles game will be critical... and that will be at Buffalo!... The Bills are coming out of two glorious wins (against Partiots and Jaguars), and Drew Bledsoe and his team seem to be on a roll!....

Hey guys I told you the Patriots are going to kick some @@@@ :D :D

Unfortunately I wasn't able to watch the game, since here they were televising the Ockland - Cinncinati game (mutch-mutch closer than what I was expecting)

Anyway Laz you have two weeks to gather the pieces and reform

Archived