Phantis Forums

Just to remind you AEKtzides

nightsurfer

On the other hand, the players played in about 6 different "home - grounds".....we didn't have the positive psychology factor of a "home ground".......for us every game was like away game.

Sometimes they didn't even know...., where the next "home-game" will be played.

I think Okkas's performance is quite indicative of the entire team's performance. He's a reflection of it.

Another theory I have heard however, suggests that Okkas has rubbed far too many people at AEK the wrong way--which has in turn affected his performance and then, to some degree, the performance of the team.

Either way, it's very disappointing. AEK should not be where they are at the moment.

I think Okkas's performance is quite indicative of the entire team's performance. He's a reflection of it.

Another theory I have heard however, suggests that Okkas has rubbed far too many people at AEK the wrong way--which has in turn affected his performance and then, to some degree, the performance of the team.

Either way, it's very disappointing. AEK should not be where they are at the moment.

Batigol, I tend to see things the other way....I reckon Okkas has done this to himself. He came for one reason...Bajevic. He got involved in the 'outside' crap and well his on-field performances were sub-standard yet we continued to see him play while Lybe was twidling his thumbs with Nali on the bench.

Bajevic left, Okkas took it personally......he began truble with the new coach, had issues with the fans.....Just totally lost the plot. I think his attitude isnt the best.

I still say he came to our club for the WRONG reason.

Interesting point..one I'm starting to agree with the more I think about it. I would have to agree with you about his coming for the wrong reasons. He didn't play well right from the beginning of the year. What a sad sack.

Okkas got very bad advise from his manager (Botos). As it is PAOK is till pursuing their case with FIFA, and it is quite possible that they will win some compensation from the player in the end.

Archived