Phantis Forums

AEK-Panhleiakos

Kostas

Congrats on the win, i just got one question why is the Aek forum so dead now?? it was the second most active one after pao n now its Dead?? whats up u guys???

It looks that our fans......are siding with AEK....only in good days....

The game was awful....and my heart was hurting watching this AEK...., the team was

playing without any spirit.........and they missed the best chances......I was aftraid that

Paniliakos could equalise any time.......

It has to be noted that there were anti ENIC / Netdmed actions and slogans..... ,

so in the beginning of the 2nd half.......fans attacked the cameras of SuperSport......

It looks that our fans......are siding with AEK....only in good days....

Unfortunatelly Nightsurfer is correct...

When AEK does better you will see everybody coming back in numbers...

But those here will always remember who was here during the dark ages... <_<

i guess any win aek gets now is good given problems they are facing. hard for players to play with heaps of passion and effort when season over and still waiting to be paid.

it would be good to finish season of with wins just to get that winning mentality.

as for fans attacking camera does that mean that live coverage of game on supersport was disruspted in greece? lol what a classic denying aek fans watching on t.v chance to see team win.

as for fans attacking camera does that mean that live coverage of game on supersport was disruspted in greece? lol what a classic denying aek fans watching on t.v chance to see team win.

No, they attacked the main camera...., which is mainly used...and then the game was transmitted , with the rest of the cameras..... but the angle of sight was not that good any more.......

That was again a silly action....as it could cost AEK money and points......

That was again a silly action....as it could cost AEK money and points......

It was a wasted effort. As usual, short sited actions prevail.

They effect all AEK fans in the world to watch the game. They could effect all AEK fans in the world to watch future games. And further more, you are right. We may be deducted points.

At a time when EVERYTHING else is going wrong with our team, these idiots add more wood to the fire. They dont get it now, they didnt get it before... these types of action hurt our AEK, dont help... unless ofcourse, that is their plan.

Archived