Phantis Forums

Is the New Independent Beginning looming near ?

nightsurfer

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In a Passion Play of the Holy Week...., you could both play the role of the Nonbeliever Thomas.........

The DETERMINATION TO WIN.....has a higher Value.....than to HAVE WON .

Things are very difficult...but at least Demis is trying to get AEK away from sharks...and not expecting things from the rich Patriarchs, who anyway will work only for their pockets.

Do you think, he is coming from Madrid...and disposing 5 Mio Euro.....just for fun.....

While we are just sitting around in front of our TV and our monitors....and expecting an AEK with "worldclass-players" to win every game....... he puts his personal interests behind and tries to do something for the long lasting wellness of AEK.....even if have to start new in the 4th Division.

i'm terribly sorry but can someone exactly tell me what's this ongoing financial crisis @ AEK?

AEK for the past decade or so, has been teh victim of mismanagement by various managements and ownerships that, either through lack of financial responsibility, or through deliberate actions for personal benefit, have created a massive multi-million euro debt.

the current Ownership of ENIC/NETMED/Stathis want to sell (at least ENIC does) but only if they ensure minimal loss.

What did Demis say on Monday that he couldnt have done in Spain? Nothing really....

What did Demis acheive?

1 - Beleif that he is the saviour;

2 - Sacrifice, he highlighted the importance of it by coming to Greece;

3 - Honesty

4 - A plan (this is most important, this showed that he has envisioned something and is going to work towards a well-thought out plan in getting this club on its own two feet BY ITSELF).

For that I throw my entire weight behind it, bc he made me beleive.

just call me the Eschatologos ;)

H Esxatologi...pistevan...oti meta thn touti Zwi ...ipirxe...mia poli skotini kai kauti kolasi.... ton 2ion h 3is ta3eun...... me polla vasanistiria...

Hstera apo thn Anagenisi....(Renaissance)...... kai meta ton meseon Aeona...h Esxatologia pou thn etrefe h Ekklisia..... siga , siga xathike... H Anthropi thelane na zhsoune se afton ton kosmo.....kai oxi ..meta ton thanato... na apolafsoun...ta karpa en toutis ths Zwis

Kosta, Opos kai sto ipa kai alles fores...... kalo meleta , kai erxete..... sthn thelisi apano

stirisounte ola.......kai 4h Ethniki as pame......ama to theloume poli......tha vriskomaste pali sthn A Ethniki... se ligo..........kai to pathima tha mas exi gini mathime....... kai meta AEK se 3ena xairia.....yok pia....

I think the best option for AEK would be to drop to the 4th. I'm not saying that to lose an opponent but what is the best business option. AEK will have cleared her debts over night and would be back in the 1st division in consecutive seasons.

If AEK decided to stay in the 1st and fight to pay those impossible debts, she will always be weak. It's just like knowing you have cancer but instead of "killing it" with an operation, you prefer to prolong your life just fighting it, with drugs.

How on earth can you ever pay over 100mil euros and still be competitive with no chance of being able to prize players from joining PAO and OSFP and with TV rights income in pennies.

What about the stadium? Jeez, what a mistake that was knoking it down. Granitsas commited a crime by putting all of his eggs in PASOK's basket.

This go for all, start getting to used to a worse and worse league every year. We'll be like the rest of the balkan countires in a few years (Turkey the expception).

This go for all, start getting to used to a worse and worse league every year. We'll be like the rest of the balkan countires in a few years (Turkey the expception).

don't agree with you!

greek league can never be like the bulgarian, romanian or albanian league...

i mean PAO is better than Levski, or Akratitos is better than Gloria Bistrita, or Iraklys is better than CSKA Sofia...

To add to that, one can't say Turkish League is that strong. We have had only four champions in nearly 50 years (Gala, Fener, BJK and Trabzon) and refs do not let a team to close on these heavyweights.

Tell u what happened last year, Genclerbirligi had a perfect run and came within three pts of Besiktas and one of Galatasaray on 29th week. After that week, rumours started that all the 'Anatolian sides' (a term used for teams outside Gala, Fener, BJK) will give their games to Gencler to make them Champions. On matchday 30, Adanaspor who were in 13th and had no chance to qualify for Europe or to get relegated played its best game in years to defeat Gencler 0-2 in Ankara. I always think that Gencler were our 'real' Champions last year and they showed it in European Competitions this year. Eliminating Rovers was a big success. Winning 0-3 away to Sporting was a bigger one. Defeating Parma AC in both games was even a bigger. They very unluckily lost to Valencia 0-2 in the second leg over time with one man absent as Mustafa Ozkan was sent off on 83 mins. Anyway, all referees helped BJK last year because it was their centennary year...

I wonder what will happen next year when Gala celebrate its centennary ? ;)

These are really sad stories.........to hear about the Referees........ they are killing the beauty of Football....and also stop the positive development of a general national uptrend......

But behind this misery....are the stinking junkie capitalists, ...........they just want for egoistic and personal reasons success on the short term........but they can't see that on the long lasting term.....a fair and clean product....would bring them much more money at the end......and the people could finally .....enjoy their favourite sport.....

yes, now that demis has doen his part, and will begin a very difficult process of making aek healthy, we must participate int eh process. all those fans who abandoned the team years ago, first because we were owned by foreigners who didn't care for the team ("i'm not going to put money in their pockets"), and those who stayed away because of bajevic (" AEK is not AEK with a prodoth on the bench") must return en masse, and those who can afford it, must buy season tickets. if we believe that fans are an important part of AEK we must prove it, and not just demand thinsg from our living rooms and computers.

i wish i lived in greece now, in order to buy my season tickets. i hope other than can, will do so.

For Panionios the government created a law which, if I am not wrong, lived long enough to let PAnionios escape and then was repealed.

Article 44 has to do with restoring businesses to financial health. It was passed several years back and unless I am wrong says something along the lines of:

1) If the debt is less than 100M Euros (hence the brouhaha concerning the total debt by AEK and the magical numbers under 100M that its acountants keep producing), and

2) If those who hold a significant percentage of the debt (I believe more than 60%) and the company agree to an arrangement, then its terms become binding for those who hold the remaining debt (see also Kostas above). Typical arrngements are

a. Forgive part of the debt and agree to a payment schedule for the rest (see what Nikolaides is proposing).

b. Give part of the company to those whom to whom money is owed

i wish i lived in greece now, in order to buy my season tickets. i hope other than can, will do so.

You diont have to live in Greece in order to help. You can still get memberships and the like from e3wteriko. We all have to help...I think next year you will see a definate rise in our crowds. People are seeing changes being made and its all positive at this stage and everyone realises that this is a team thing.

How ironic that everything started rising after Bajevic left.....

Archived