• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello all!

i am french supporter of LOSC!

i see that you talk about Tavlaridis !

I am big fan of this players !

I hope , he signed a at lille at the end of the season !

What do you think about him?

Have you picture about it?

CHASE ON FOR GREEK GUNNER

http://www.skysports.com/skysports/article...1134350,00.html

Arsenal defender Efstathios Tavlaridis could be set to leave Highbury after attracting the interest of a host of clubs.

The Greek central defender is currently on loan at Le Championnat side Lille and his performances have alerted a number of clubs.

Tavlaridis is on loan at Lille until the end of the season and it appears Arsenal are willing to listen to offers for the player.

Lille are keen to make his move permanent, but the player's agent Clive Hart has revealed that a number of English and French clubs have expressed an interest in signing him.

"Tavlaridis has been superb since he has went to Lille and he is attracting a lot of interest," Hart told skysports.com.

Posted Image

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The French Football Federation ruled that the ex-Arsenal defender Efstathios Tavlaridis is officially a Lille player. Tavlaridis has been ruled to have signed a pre-contract agreement with the French club.

• 11 months later...

Stathis is taking over injured traianos dellas's defensive spot....i havent seen too much of him but if rehaggel chose him to start then he better be D*** good

In all likelihood he won't start. Otto called him up, that's all. He'll probably be a sub since both Kyriakos and Kapsis have played well in recent WC06 qualifiers, not to mention Goumas, who also has more experience. Otto will likely test out Tavlaridis in a few friendlies before letting him start especially when it comes to crucial matches like WC06 qualifiers.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi there.

As a PSG fan, I can understand why Tavlaridis is so pissed... Last season, PSG tried to buy him. Their approach was a bit illegal (they contacted first the player without calling the team). Lille turned down the offer but promised to the player that we could leave the club the next season (which is this season).

Unfortunately, they are keeping their promise and the player is a bit fed up...

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If anybody cares Tavlaridis started today for Lille at CB and played quite well i might add

i mean it was a group effort but Man U didn't really do anything at all in that game offenseivly

Tavlaridis only made one mistake noteworthy as he allowed Von Nistelerooy to get behind him on a free kick but Von didn't connect

i guess its sometimes its better to luck then good lol

good job today keep it up

• 3 weeks later...

i watched the lille x man. u. match today and tavlaridi was lille's biggest protagonist in the back 1/3 of the pitch.

great work, especially able to anticipate and then cover rvn's diagonal runs. like most greek centerbacks, tavlaridi was very strong in the air..unlike most greek centerbacks, tavlaridi wasn't too shaky on the ground.

i gotta say, tavlaridi lives very dangerously using his elbow whenever he jumps for a high ball. almost knocking rvn unconscious a few times and 1 yellow card today, tavlaridi might have gotten lucky that mr. merk seemed to be very leniant today. good for tavlaridi as rooney tried to provoke him. rooney is smart for being 20. rooney knew that tavlaridi already had a yellow card, then rooney tried to provoke tavlaridi and try to get tavlaridi to make a hard emotional challenge on rooney for revenge, and then get red carded. tavlaridi didn't take the bait.

tavlaridi seems like a natural for playing in dellas' sweeper spot. a bit more pace, and tavlaridi could also be an easy choice for greece as a man-marking centerback...not that he couldn't play that position now, but i currently think tavlaridi would be a much better sweeper than man-marking centerback.

i saw the game as well today

and like Tommy Smythe said himself

he was like a Rock out there

mad really no mistakes at all

yes his elbows were a bit too high but tell me who doesn't do that

he used it as much as he could got a Yellow and things went on

funny part is u forget to mention that insteand of Rooney trying to bait Tavralidis for another yellow he once again gets another yellow for his big mouth

did u see the chelsea game yesterday

to players from Chelsea got yellow cards and Mourinho was close t being sent of the pitch

bottomline English players need to shut there holes

too much talking from them and not needed

but again great job Tavlaridis

I've always been high on him and its good to see that he got over the Confederations Cup fiasco and his fights with Lille mgmt. He is a player who has a very bright future and I see him either moving this Jan. or by the summer. While Lille may lose a good prospect, the return money will help and both sides know that his departure is inevitable.

I would prefer he moves to an Italian or Spassih team rather than the Premier League.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Dutch Eagle changed the title to Stathis Tavlaridis - (retired)
  • Argy locked this topic

Archived