Phantis Forums

Aggelos Charisteas ‒ (Retired)

Ziaka

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In todays corrio Dela Sport (Italian paper), it says that if Roma don't pay Gilardinho, they will go for Charisteas!! The boy deserves this after everything he's done. It seems that our Euro 2004 has meant an increase in interest from abroad of greek players.

heres the page:

Per l'attacco spunta Charisteas

28 06 2004

In attesa della chiusura del bilancio e della ricapitalizzazione di 145 milioni di euro, la Roma cerca un'alternativa a Gilardino che è corteggiatissimo da Real e Juve...

Ci sarebbe stato un sondaggio con il Werder Brema per una delle rivelazioni dell’Europeo: Angelos Charisteas. Il 24enne attaccante della Grecia costa 7 milioni di euro. Una cifra abbordabile per le casse del club giallorosso.

So basically it says that Roma are linked with the Greek Charisteas as alternative for Gilardino. He should cost 7 million euro

Everton chasing Greece World Cup star Charisteas

tribalfootball.com - July 1, 2004

Everton are chasing Greece World Cup hero Angelos Charisteas.

Werder Bremen striker Charisteas is being considered by Everton boss Dave Moyes as a replacement for Wayne Rooney, says the Mirror.

If Rooney is to be sold, then Moyes will put part of the funds raised towards bringing Greek international Charisteas to Goodison Park.

Guest Protathlitis

I cant think of a better team for angelos than Roma. He will be playing in the best league in the world with some of the best players in the world: Totti, cassano etc.

A move like this would be great even if he doesnt start every game

• 1 month later...

Incredible...only 49 minutes in the first 3 games? After what he showed all of Europe in the Euro 2004 tournament, he's only being used as a sub for the most part. That is very disappointing and I can't help but agree that he should move to another top flight team to play full time and show everyone his true talents. Werder are wacked!

Hi My name is Marianna,

I am one of your greatest fans in South Africa. I really really hope you come to South Africa soon. I really really like you and so does my friend. I am a Greek Abroad by the way.

Fillouthkia

Marianna

XXX

• 2 weeks later...

charisteas will be playing tonite in the Champions League :tup: - i found this:

Bremen coach Thomas Schaaf has some selection problems, including the loss of influential captain Frank Baumann - ruled out with a calf injury sustained against Inter. Also unavailable is the suspended Val

• Argy changed the title to Aggelos Charisteas ‒ (Retired)
  • Argy locked this topic

Archived