Phantis Forums

South Corea

nightsurfer

South Corea the pushing wonder of the WC 2002........who booted out Portugal, Italy and Spain with Greek Standards Refereeing Norms.....and Chemical Variations......played this week in a qualification game for the WC 2006 against The Maledives..... in Mahe / Maledives..... 0 : 0

To be noted....that in the qualifications games for France 98....The Maledives lost all 6 games with a goal relation of 0 : 59 ....... and even lost to Iran... 0 : 17 , which was an all time record in the qualification games for the WC.

The big profit of the pushing wonder.......has been taken in the last WC by the Germans...., as they were happy to see...that the Portuguese, Italians and Spaniards have been taken commercially out of their way...in the final games..........and therefore the Germans could reach with a mediocre performance the Final......against Brazil......... and had even the chance to take the lead in the second half of that final.....

God Bless the FIFA...and the United States......

Korea sucks!!They are nothing withought Hidding.They also were very lucky on the WC everything was helping them!!Refs even wals :blink: That tournament was rather bad <_< USA Turkey South Korea... ;)

Russia or the former Sovjet Union has several times been cheated....in the WCs / ECs........as they (the western block) were afraid during the cold war........ that a big success of the the Sovjets.....could harm the believe in the capitalistic monetary and economical system.....

The peaks of the anti Sovjet conspirancies has taken places:

in WC/ 1970 in Mexico against Uruguay........in the quarter finals

the ball passes clearly the ground line...and should have been given out........ but the Uruguay player continues...crosses....and his mate scores...

in WC / 1986 in Mexico again....., where the Sovjets had a top team....... and could win the WC with all their stars....., who were playing a fantastic and attractive offensive footbal.l

Against Belgium .....the Sovjets took twice the lead......and the Belgian equalised...by clear Offside positions.... both times....

1990 in Italy.....against Argentina.......Maradona cleared with the hand on the line...in front of the Swedish Referee..... it would have been redcard and penalty with a possible goal....and then the Argentinians would have been kicked out .....

Or in EC / 1988 in Germany....... The same generation like in WC 1986 ...the same top team....the same attractive football........they had to play the semi final only 2 days before the final.....and the Dutch could have one day more relaxing time.......

in the final Van Basteens takes a volley from the narrowst angle possible from the penalty box frontiers..........into the nets....of Dassajew....

That was the last time that UEFA let a team with this big disadvantage in the final....in the expenses of the former Sovjet Union.

4 years later in the EC.......in the last group game ...the Russians...needed only a draw against the Scots..., who lost all the previous games.... , would Russia equalised against the Scots...the Germans would have been kicked out.........

A Russian player is fouled in the penalty box area of the Scots...... Mr Röthlisberger a Swiss teacher, who is also an international referee (and the Swiss were known for their anti Sovjet feelings.....despite their status of neutrality...) gives an INDIRECT foul in the penalty box area........... I never ever saw such a decision....not even in Greece.......some years later this Mr Röthlisberger was accused for bribery...... (but not for this game)........

The Russians lost that game..... and Danemark won the EC...

• 3 weeks later...

Or in EC / 1988 in Germany....... The same generation like in WC 1986 ...the same top team....the same attractive football........they had to play the semi final only 2 days before the final.....and the Dutch could have one day more relaxing time.......

in the final Van Basteens takes a volley from the narrowst angle possible from the penalty box frontiers..........into the nets....of Dassajew....

You neglected to mention the Dutch goal was 100% offside!

I watched the match with Italian legend Sandro Mazzola commentating. He saw the offside right away (the replay proved him correct). Why didn't the ref?

Also, I remember a WC match against Brazil where the last Brazilian defender brought down a Russian player. The ref gave a foul. No red card as the rules specify...

You neglected to mention the Dutch goal was 100% offside!

You mean Van Bastens Goal....... ?

Well, to be honest...I saw only the highlights of that game......because I had to attend a wedding :angry: ......... The best girlfriend of my girlfriend of that time.....was getting married...... (it must have been a Saturday)....exactly in the same time..... ( I can not remember so well, but maybe it was that the reason that I left her later :not: :) .......she couldn't stand that I was so much involved with football......I always tried to explain her....that I was just attenting a football match and not visiting a brothel or something similar B) )

It was the time of Belanow...and Protassov... ... I m not sure if Blochin was still playing........ but the Russian game of that time...was based on an athletic , fast and clean football........ as that tournament was nearly finish......and such football takes a lot of power......the Russians with only 2 days recovery......were not fresh enough to realise some ot the chances that they got......I think Belanow missed even a Penalty......

But the 2-days recovery....was not planned as an anti-Communist action à la McCarthy.....but it was a Pro-Germany plan........... because the Germans wanted to play that final....and how the draws were fallen...... in the Final Germany would have had one day more relaxing day......

But the Germans lost in the Semi-Final against Holland.... 1 - 2 B)

• 3 weeks later...

Russia or the former Sovjet Union has several times been cheated....in the WCs / ECs........as they (the western block) were afraid during the cold war........ that a big success of the the Sovjets.....could harm the believe in the capitalistic monetary and economical system.....

The peaks of the anti Sovjet conspirancies has taken places:

in WC/  1970 in Mexico  against Uruguay........in the quarter finals 

the ball passes clearly the ground line...and should have been given out........ but the Uruguay player continues...crosses....and his mate scores...

in WC / 1986 in Mexico again....., where the Sovjets had a top team....... and could win the WC with all their stars....., who were playing a fantastic and attractive offensive footbal.l

Against Belgium .....the Sovjets took twice the lead......and the Belgian equalised...by clear Offside positions.... both times....

1990 in Italy.....against Argentina.......Maradona cleared with the hand on  the line...in front of the Swedish Referee..... it would have been redcard and penalty with a possible goal....and then the Argentinians would have been kicked out .....

Or in EC / 1988 in Germany.......  The same generation like in WC 1986 ...the same top team....the same attractive football........they had to play the semi final only 2 days before the final.....and the Dutch could have one day more relaxing time.......

in the final Van Basteens takes a volley from  the narrowst angle possible from the penalty box frontiers..........into the nets....of Dassajew....

That was the last time that UEFA let a team with this big disadvantage in the final....in the expenses of the former Sovjet Union.

4 years later in the EC.......in the last group game ...the Russians...needed only a draw against the Scots..., who lost all the previous games.... , would Russia equalised against the Scots...the Germans would have been kicked out.........

A Russian player is fouled in the penalty box area of the Scots...... Mr Röthlisberger  a Swiss teacher, who is also an international referee (and the Swiss were known for their anti Sovjet feelings.....despite their status of neutrality...)  gives an INDIRECT foul in the penalty box area........... I never ever saw such a decision....not even in Greece.......some years later this Mr Röthlisberger was accused for bribery...... (but not for this game)........

The Russians lost that game..... and Danemark won the EC...

Hehe, Belgium - USSR :D

this, and Belgium-Spain is one of the most heroic football games ever of our national team (who ended fourth on the WC in Mexico) :tup:

the players came back as heroes

those games still reside in the colletive (?) memory of our nation ;)

back then we couldn't complain about the referee :whistle:

nowadays...

funny that you mention Rohtlisberger :tdown:

this man f*cked us in the 1/8 final at the WC in Italy in '90 against Germany

who lets a German speaking Swiss guy whistle games of the German team ???

the same happend at the WC of 2002 in south Kora/Japan when a Jamaican referee f*cked us in our game against Brazil. We were bringing the best football of our team in years and the Brazilians didn't know what they saw. We only missed too many chances until Wilmots made 1-0. But our friend Prendergast cancelled the valid goal. The Brazilians gained hope again and scored.

This year

Collina declined us a penalty in the important EK qualification game in Bulgary...

we (Anderlecht) got two 99% unfair penalties against us in Lyon and Munich (we lost two times 1-0, penalty goal, thank you referee)

• 5 weeks later...

Archived