Phantis Forums

Who is the most improved Greek team this year?

Who this year has improved the most?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who this year has improved the most?

• Chalkidona
    • Aigaleo
    • Larisa
    • Kastoria
    • Kerkira
    • Poseidon
    • Other

This is a topic to discuss who improved the most this year from last year, setting aside your favourite team. These poll choices are who I think improved pretty well this year from all divisions. You may not agree with me, so please feel free to post who you think improved the most this year. Please respond. :tup:

i personally think Aigaleo improved the most and has reached the best goal out of all of these teams and that is a Uefa Spot :tup: HOWEVER if Chalkidona manage to get a europe spot as well then they would have to be number one as they got a uefa spot and from last year moved to the top flight division which is incredible.....

I Voted Aigaleo: but if Chalkidona make uefa then ill change my vote with them :)

Its difficult to compare these teams and what they have achieved, since each division has different standards and exposure.

For A' division I think Chalkidona is really impresive. Aigalaio had a good team last year also, so I vote for Chalkidona.

For B' division I think Ergotelis is my choice. Kerkyra has a really good year and I am happy to see them going in the A' division, but Ergo is a "newbie" and to be after the playoff spot is a nice achievement.

For C' division I vote Kastoria mostly because of they run in the Greek Cup. The win over PAOK especially was something really unexpected. Larisa had a big turn around, from fighting to survive last year, to be a contender is a great improvement.

Overall if Ergotelis gets to A' division I will vote for them, otherwise I'll vote for Chalkidona.

Archived