Phantis Forums

dimitrakis

TO TI GINETE STIS EXEDRES TOU ELLINIKOU PODOSFEROU INE AISXOS KE IDIKA ME TOUS OLYMPIAKOUS IN SIGHT DINI IKONA NTOPIS STIN ELLADA .

EAN OI ARXES THEN LABOUN STASI POLEMOU STOUS "FILATHLOUS" POU INE IPEFTHINI GIA TIS FASARIES TIPOTA THEN THA ALAXI.

FOTOGRAFIES TON YPEFTINON INE APLO KE EXONTOSI APO TA GIPEDA I MONY LISI

NREPOME GIA TIN KATANDIA TON MERIKON HOULIGANS POU STIGMATISOUN KE DIAFIMISOUN

TON ELLINA FILATHLO SAN BARBARO

Agreed. It's the few hooligans that destroy the game for the real fans. Every team has them. The problem is that the officials always talk about fixing things up, but unfortunately things stay the same. The other problem is that there is selective punishment. Some teams get punished differently from other ones for the same offense. You know what I am talking about.

As for the game, this is very important game for Aris. If Aris loses this game, it will be hard for the team to stay in A' Ethniki.

Incidently for those of you outside of Greece, ERT-Sat will show the Irkalis - Aris game on tape delay at 17:30 CST (Chicago time).

Arhs has the hardest scedule out of the last 5 teams in the league which might make things even more difficult later on, (plus the ban from the 2 red cards). The games I think Arhs can get a point or 3 would be panionios (since by that time panionios wont really care anymore in the league UNLESS they do chase after UEFA cup). And Maybe Arhs-Paok last game (since by that time Paok most likely will be 100% at the 3rd place) But again it's PAOK and they might not let them any points!!

Iraklis way into bad form and Aris at an OK state came out of this game with oposite feelings. This should be a good injection of confidence for the Iraklideis... but I hope that it wont ruin the so much needed playing stability Aris needs to overcome 100's of other prolems...

Archived