Phantis Forums

nightsurfer

Im not one to really go nuts and complain but on this occasion I gotta agree. Its a fact that everyones loves to see us down.....Mainly due to the fact we used to play tromeri mpala early-mid 90s and well on our day we used to carve anyone up.

I have to say that we have been dealt a numerous unnecessary blows this season and these pricks are trying to hold us back.

AEK,

United,

Will never be defeated.

EAN OI FILATHLOI THEN MATHUNE NA INE FILATHLOI!!!!!!!!!!!KE OXI RSYCHOTIC HOULIGANS ..............PIOS FTEI???????????? TO EPOMENO BIMA PROYINO NA GINONTE OI AGONES TETION OMADON STIN MAKRONISO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

User 75 and argyris.....I would like to draw your attention on the below bold Greek text.....

Giath re g@moto..... especially in juridical decisions, the past verdicts play a major role........ before there wasn't a similar precedant case ? So this decision is legally most doubtfull !

And don't say me ...that you have better fans . Despite that, we got the most bans this saison .....and Euthimiadis in this game blow it any way up....and was banned to 2 second division (but was withdrawn).... So they stolen us 3 points in this game...plus they take such a ridiculous decision....

Nightsurfer ,PAO have suggested that the the greens host the first match in order for AEK to have their fans with them in the 2nd leg.

I think this shows that we do not want to play you guys unfair. And it would be unfair for you guys to meet us without fans.

Let us hope EPO will accept the suggestion

AEK holds the record of Stadium bans this saison........

Surfer, Its not that big of a deal anyway. No one was going to our games for over the first half of the season... and we have not had a stadium to play in for home games. we have changed three times.

Actually, it was the other way around. AEK has proposed the first game to be played in Leoforos, so that they get to play with fans in the return match, and at the same time postpone one of the games so that PAO will have a more relaxed schedule.

First of all, I don't think AEK should be punished with that extra game. I don't want to play AEK without fans.

Second of all, I don't think AEK and PAO should be able to agree on anything that would make their lives easier, because that would be unfair for OSFP.

And personally, I don't think the commitee will accept AEK's suggestion even if PAO consensed.

Well kilmanrock,

wether it was AEK that proposed, the fact that PAO agreed means something. Sure we get something in return, namely a more comfortable schedule, we do however do AEK a favour, not only as far as the fans are concerned, but also giving them the chance to host the 2nd leg which is always preferable.

It is still a gesture of fair play with both sides winning, as well as the sport of football winning. Think about it, it is a cup semi, how much fun can it be to play with an empty stadium? Remember the basketball cup final Aris-Oly ? ow good was that?

Archived