Phantis Forums

SL1-R8: Olympiakos - PAOK (17-10-22, 20:00 EET)

Blackhawk

3 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

I don't believe VAR overturned the penalty.

This is unbelievable!

Ridicoulos final call by the reff but as soon as he went to the TV screen at Karaiskaki I knew he wouldn't give it

Edited by Alphonse
  • Like it 1

Well there you go, sometimes when you are out of form and struggling a game where you don't have to dominate possession is exactly what you need. 

Good win always nice to win at the karaiskakis, regardless of how poorly Olympiakos is travelling. In terms of what it does for us, I don't see it really turning our season around. We are where we are and this is looking more and more like a rebuilding year. We had 3 of our back 4 under the age of 22(4/5 if you count Kortarski), I think we will be up and down and will probably finish 3-4. Unfortunate since this year 2nd goes to the Champions League. 

In saying that I'd love to see us pick up a head of steam and win our last 5 games before the World Cup break, then we can regroup and most of our players will have a mini pre-season since most won't be going to Qatar. 

Our last 5 before the break: Asteras, AEK (away), PAS, Ionikos (away), Volos. 13 points would be a dream, AEK at Agia Sophia will be a different beast to what we've encountered over recent seasons. 

• Like it 1

Yes the goal should be to win the four games and give it all against AEK and get at least a tie. Yesterday with the win we erased the bad result against OFI. Win against AEK away would erase the bad result against Levadeiakos. However all that is wishful thinking as I believe we might stumble against the likes of Tripoli and Volos.

• Like it 1