Phantis Forums

UEFA Euro 2024 Qualifiers

J1078

14 minutes ago, paokarag4 said:

I think only group E would have been better than the draw we got. In saying that Turkey and Czechs won't be easy by any stretch but you would say we are relatively evenly matched, at least on paper. Portugal breezed through qualifying, but I don't know I have a feeling they aren't going to smash the group and will drop points.

Remember, 4 of the 6 best placed third placed sides will also qualify for the round of 16!

We have a way to go until worrying about that though. Let's get to March with all our key players fit and in form. 

Yes spot on! If our key players are fit we are the favourites to qualify no doubt. Draw was great should we qualify.  I was worried we would land in Spain’s group. Also if we qualify we would play Turkey first then Czechs & Portugal last which could be good for us if Portugal have qualified by then. Anyways looking forward to the matches in March. 

• Like it 2

• 1 month later...

Greece will play it's semifinal playoff match in Athens vs. Kazakhstan on March 21. If Greece advances, they will play in either Tbilisi, Georgia or Luxembourg City, Luxembourg on March 26. 

• Like it 1

• 1 month later...

Easily the 2 most important matches in many years for the NT.

Just getting to the Euros will help boost ranking for World Cup draw which will be more difficult to make.  

The WC in North America 2026 would be huge to take part hopefully they double qualify and bring the NT back to it's heyday!

• Like it 2