Phantis Forums

2022-2023 Nations League: Greece - Kosovo (12 June 2022, 21:45 EET, Panthessaliko Stadium, Volos)

Just now, J1078 said:

Come on man the fans need to grow up stop flashing the laser light. 

Yeah, as much enthusiasm as Volos is showing for the Ethniki, they're not exactly enticing them to want to come back.

• Like it 2

4 minutes ago, Omonoia9 said:

Yeah, as much enthusiasm as Volos is showing for the Ethniki, they're not exactly enticing them to want to come back.

There’s lasers in every stadium! The atmosphere was amazing. Who cares if we are a little “edgy”. I’ll take it

• Like it 2

Just now, J1078 said:

Man what a different feeling around this team.. Absolutely love it.. Poyets system is making us look like a real team for once…

And no poison players. All these players have heart. 

• Like it 5

The lasers though should have been stopped but that's the only thing I can see for them to complain about.

Great game, we deserved the win.  The didn't do anything until after the goal was scored and even then, nothing to talk about.

• Like it 1

The atmosphere has changed they are starting to learn how to close out games and get the 3 points this was a non factor with this team and previous coaches. The players look like they are plying for each other, they look like they have the passion that’s been missing for years and you can see that when the national anthem was playing with Tsimikas reaction. Even the players on the bench are not stop interacting.. The tide is turning for this team and Poyet is looking like a true coach we’ve been missing. Poyets in game decision making in his short time he’s been here so far is looking spot on he can read the game and the players that don’t have it on a particular night. When was the last time we’ve scored 7 goals and allowed 0 in 4 games played?  Man the is the first time in years I’ve been so excited for this team.. 

• Like it 4
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Brklyngrk said:

The lasers though should have been stopped but that's the only thing I can see for them to complain about.

Great game, we deserved the win.  The didn't do anything until after the goal was scored and even then, nothing to talk about.

For sure, Greece dominated 10 shots 61% possessions. Defensively another solid performance. No shots on target for Kosovo.

• Like it 2

We won the group.  Funny thing is that JVS was all about possession and we had 60% again AND scored goals. 

I thought JVS was good at the beginning and then something changed.  The last time we won these many games in a row was under Santos.

• Like it 1

Just now, PaokCT said:

Yes we have. First team in group C to clinch. Turkey will clinch tomorrow

So promoted to League B, AND we get a special advantage in Euro qualifying! If things go south on us again, we can't do worse than a playoff

• Like it 1
  • Haha 1

• Lazarus unfeatured this topic