Phantis Forums

2022-2023 Nations League: Kosovo - Greece (5 June 2022, 21:45 EET, Fadil Vokrri Stadium, Prishtina)

8 minutes ago, Ellada2004 said:

Greece up 1 nil thx to another great strike from Bakasetas. Poyet please sub of Mantalos his touch is awful and is losing the ball to easily. 

Agreed. Other than that the team is slowly starting to gel. Baldock looked a little caught out here or there but he’s gotta get used to his new teammates and style of play. He had some nice crosses and movement tho! 

Change in goal for Kosovo:

Ujkani IN

Zhegrova OUT

Muric sent off, Zhegrova comes out so Ujkani can replace him in goal

6 minutes ago, kolokotronis99tripoli said:

AHAHHAHAHA GET WRECKED THIS IS SO SATISFYING THEY HAVE BEEN GIVING US A HARD TIME FOR YEARS NOW 2 REDS AND WERE JUST PASSING A STORM AROUND THEM 

Unlucky we could not get a 2nd goal a few good opportunities but we are winning and playing sound defensively. This is the type of match JVS would have managed to screw up. 

• Like it 1

The threat of Tsimikas on one side and Baldock on the other is looking amazing.  Baldock + Limnios look to only get better in their connection. We did something today that I haven’t seen us do in ages. KEEP THE BALL. We were passing around establishing possession all things we couldn’t do against this very same team in previous campaigns. I know it’s only two games but it’s two games against two teams we’ve either lost or drawn to multiple times recently. The only change I would make is Tziolis for Masouras give the lil guy a chance and make our mid 3 Siopis Kourbelis and Bakasetas. Other than that I am excited for the first time in a while. 

• Like it 2

• Lazarus unfeatured this topic