Phantis Forums

Cup-SF-L2: Olympiakos - PAOK (27-04-22, 20:00 EEST)

Blackhawk

Btw, the goal was a beauty, lads! Schwab the pre-assist with the outside of his shoe/foot (don’t know if you understand me but it is the way Portuguese Quaresma used to deliver assists and score goals), Oliveira the assist also with the outside and Colak scoring like a real CF.

• Like it 3

I'm tellin' ya, this team is going to be NASTY next season.

1 hour ago, pash said:

Glad for the result. We are rapidly running out of wingers, though!

Quoting myself as a correction - I thought it was Zivkovic who got the card, but now that I watch the team's highlights on youtube it's Karypidis who was ejected

Looking at it objectively, the level of football in this game was terrible. Thankfully we have Lucescu.

I might make the trip to Athens for the final. I guess we will know when the fixed date for the final is soon. If any of you want to join please let me know.

Sounds like they're pushing for 40k (who knows how many they'll end up settling on). I still think they should only allow women and children. Our fans are animals and I'm sure we'll see a riot.

• Like it 2

3 hours ago, pash said:

Sounds like they're pushing for 40k (who knows how many they'll end up settling on). I still think they should only allow women and children. Our fans are animals and I'm sure we'll see a riot.

It's not only our fans that are animals. The "Greens" are no saints either (see Rapid Vienna), and I am sure the Olympiakos and AEK ultras are salivating at the prospect of creating havoc prior, during, and after the game.

Yup. But that goes without saying. But it does not help to pretend that only they will stir s%$#!. I can be adequately upset by our people being stupid, all on their own.