Phantis Forums

Transfer News and Rumors - Summer 2022

pash

Back to online rumors… an Italian outlet is reporting we are interested in Lys Mousset. 

What’s funny about this you ask? I started that rumor online weeks ago randomly. I asked @pashto give me a list of current free agents and I picked one. So I’m not sure if the source used my paok talk tweet as legit info or not but that would be absolutely HILARIOUS if we actually signed him 

• Like it 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Nea Bafra said:

Can you two mal4kes do that with Tom Rogic and then hopefully it gets back to savidis jnr or Boto and then it actually happens

Rogic? A talented attacking mid, who has one brilliant game every 5 and the other 4 just floats around doing the bare minimum. He would fit right in😄

And the Nasberg signing is now official. Signed until 2026.

We are also apparently trying to unload Kurtic, Augusto, Mihaj, Murg, Taylor, Lambrou and Ninua. Without selling some of these players no new transfers are expected.

• Like it 1

Nobody will, but at least there could be some loan type arrangements made to lessen the financial hits. Otherwise just sent them to the 'B' team and have them ready if there is a need for them in the "A" team.  I am almost certain that some of them will see some action on the main team down the season.

One issue that really needs to be resolved is Jaba. The guy is just vacationing in Brazil while collecting a paycheck. Don't understand why the team just doesn't taker him to FIFA.

1 hour ago, Blackhawk said:

Nobody will, but at least there could be some loan type arrangements made to lessen the financial hits. Otherwise just sent them to the 'B' team and have them ready if there is a need for them in the "A" team.  I am almost certain that some of them will see some action on the main team down the season.

One issue that really needs to be resolved is Jaba. The guy is just vacationing in Brazil while collecting a paycheck. Don't understand why the team just doesn't taker him to FIFA.

He probably has compromising pictures of Lucescu 😂😂

Good to hear the club is withholding wages.  I'm fine with him not being in the squad.  He has never fulfilled his potential although to be fair the injury knocked him and he's never been the same.  Fine don't play if you don't want, but you can't expect to be paid either.

Looks like we reached a deal with Famalicao for Mihaj. Player will sign for 3 years, while PAOK will get 250K + 50% of any resale.

That pretty much leaves us with 3 center backs (Ingason, Kargas, Koulierakis).