Phantis Forums

SL1-R24: Aris - PAOK (20-02-22, 19:30 EET)

Blackhawk

8 minutes ago, paokarag4 said:

I've only caught the 2nd half but Aris is having the better of it. We also have limited options for us coming off the bench in terms of a winger, probably need to freshen up the team a little. It'll either by Taylor or El-Kaddouri shoe horned in there if Lucescu decides to sub out Jaba

With the ones on the pitch we have to do more than this poor. Lucescu needs to improve continuity and stability of each role actions independently of who goes in each match. 

4 minutes ago, PaokCT said:

My mans using the Google translator 

No, no need for google translator. Obviously I'm not a native. But maybe with more "substance" than some natives....and also obviously I'm posting "impulsively" without "filter"...

Edited by bluevertigo
  • Like it 1

Just now, bluevertigo said:

No, no need for google translator. Obviously I'm not a native. But maybe with more "substance" than some natives....and also obviously I'm posting "impulsively" without "filter"...

No you’re doing a great job! No hate here friend! If I tried writing in Greek , @pashwould never let me hear the end of it.

• Haha 2

Aris had better chances to win the game. Paschalakis made some good saves. IMHO he was our best player on the field. I also liked the play of Soares. Looks like a good signing by Boto.

For few games now I have been disappointed with Zivkovic. He is definitively not in a good form right now. I think he needs to be rested. 

Big game on Thursday. Hopefully we can rise to the occasion.

15 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

For few games now I have been disappointed with Zivkovic. He is definitively not in a good form right now. I think he needs to be rested. 

What he needs is players of more quality doing a job alongside him. Unfortunately he has reached his limit with regards to carrying the team.

• Blackhawk changed the title to SL1-R24: Aris - PAOK (20-02-22, 19:30 EET)
  • Blackhawk changed the title to Sl1-R24: Aris - Paok (20-02-22, 19:30 EET)