Phantis Forums

SL1-R22: PAOK - Panathinaikos (06-02-22, 19:30 EET)

Blackhawk

8 minutes ago, bluevertigo said:

Now, the match is almost concluded. What a mess....Any site similar to the old fabulous "Kapaki the place to be" (already archived) where I can download the full match? Or any other platform to allow watching full match online? 

Any live stream from Rojadirecta is not working and no one in the forums is uploading PAOK's matches from Superleague. 

Really desperate to find good links for live or download full matches.

You're not gonna get many responses on games that are streamed by the team's own platform. They also seem to police those links pretty well; you'd have to find someone who's stealing the Novasports stream.

10 minutes ago, pash said:

You're not gonna get many responses on games that are streamed by the team's own platform. They also seem to police those links pretty well; you'd have to find someone who's stealing the Novasports stream.

I've been able to watch PAOK at Toumba (PAOK TV) through at least one or two Rojadirecta links. Last time was last week against Oly. It was just today that none of the links worked. 

In any case even after the game, I would like to download the full match to analyze tatics in detail. But Kapaki was archived...

Edited by bluevertigo

I only watched the first half. So i cannot comment on the whole match, but it is a shame to have two of our finest position at right back!!! Sastre is a quality player and so is Lyratzis if only we could fit them in the same starting 11, As Andre needs to retire. 

Kutric was average again today! 

With Razvan as coach anything is possible for us this season. 

We will have Colak & Chuba fight it out for CF. 

With omar coming back from injury & soares to be introduced slowly, Mitritsa finding his feet again. We have options! 

We stay alive in all 3 competitions with a s%$#! load of matches remaining! 

Edited by PAOKSYD

15 hours ago, PAOKSYD said:

I only watched the first half. So i cannot comment on the whole match, but it is a shame to have two of our finest position at right back!!! Sastre is a quality player and so is Lyratzis if only we could fit them in the same starting 11, As Andre needs to retire. 

Kutric was average again today! 

With Razvan as coach anything is possible for us this season. 

We will have Colak & Chuba fight it out for CF. 

With omar coming back from injury & soares to be introduced slowly, Mitritsa finding his feet again. We have options! 

We stay alive in all 3 competitions with a s%$#! load of matches remaining! 

I like your optimism, but I don't have the same. Well, I agree with a lot you said but then I will get into my thinking. But first, point by point let's go over it. Theoretically, you could put Sastre at RB and Lyratzis at LB, but I like Sidclay too, so having 3 quality wing backs isn't a bad thing. Kurtic to me has a short fuse and when he is distracted by other things he has bad games. He needs to take it down a notch and focus on playing more simple. I have been really impressed with Mitrita as of late. I didn't know he had that burst of speed he showed yesterday. Him on the left and Zivkovic on the right, with Jaba as a sub is quality. 

Ultimately, we beat a sorry PAO team. They are struggling to make it to the top half of the playoffs so I wouldn't put too much into the win. As it is, we struggled for the first 60 minutes or so. Defense and goalkeeping will lose us games. 9 points behind olympiakos, is the league still possible? Yes. But the fact Razvan didn't play for the win in our game against them, I think that cost us the league. Had we won that game, we'd only be 6 behind and a real possibility of winning the league. I do not have high expectations for the cup. Going there and getting a result will be tough. 

Catching Olympiakos in the league is impossible. Even if we come close to them (within 6 points) before the playoffs, there will be moves behind the scenes to make it difficult for us. Already they and their puppets ('B' teams, ambulance chasers) are using the murder of the Aris fan to create the background for any possible legal attacks against PAOK.

We need to focus on the cup and the two European games.

Well we did get a #50!

PaokCT is being way too pessimistic. I think we're on a good road. This is exactly how it felt the last time Lucescu started. A poor start to the season, then consistently getting ugly results, then a night and day change in mentality. Just wait it out.

• Like it 1

17 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

Catching Olympiakos in the league is impossible. Even if we come close to them (within 6 points) before the playoffs, there will be moves behind the scenes to make it difficult for us. Already they and their puppets ('B' teams, ambulance chasers) are using the murder of the Aris fan to create the background for any possible legal attacks against PAOK.

We need to focus on the cup and the two European games.

We have to stop the narrative that Olympiakos controls the league. How many penalties have we gotten? Over the past 4 years we have gotten 10 more PK's than any other team in the league. What do you think they say about us and Savvidis?

^ I think the question you need to ask is if they are genuine penalties. I am sure that some were very soft but they were nothing like the ones given to OSFP all those years where players were going down like they were being shot in a swimming pool.